7. I'm so sorry.

Y/N's view

         "This is Y/N, I request a ground bridge to base." Y/N said, trying to hide her emotions. As I looked at Prime, I watched him walk through his ground bridge, all that went through my mind was us. Soundwave sent me a ground bridge, I walked through and walked to Knockout's laboratory.

         "I can't believe you-" Knockout said.

         "Knockout! I can explain! I didn't mean to not-" Y/N said nervously.

         "I can't  believe you would go out and save Breakdown, I'm so sorry!" Knockout cheerfully said.

         "Anything for you, Knockout. I told I was truly sorry." Y/N said, cleaning herself up from her recent run in. "Knockout..."

          "I am so sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you or Breakdown, I just got caught up in the-" Y/N said.  As I was speaking, Knockout interrupted me by putting his metal hand on my cheek. 

          "What the moment, because I see one beautiful con. And she has made me so happy..." After he whispered that to me, and pushed his lips against mine and so did I. Breakdown was behind us and he was smirking.

          "Heh, um...don't you have a friend to heal, I won't stand in your way." I hesitated.

Knockout's view

           "Oh yeah, uh Breakdown. What happen?" Knockout asked. "Breakdown...your eye."

           "So pathetic humans...they turn off my pain receptors, also I feel the chemistry." Breakdown said.

          "Breakdown! You are injured and you are still teasing me! How does that work?" Knockout asked.

           "Cause I am not that weak, and someone has to tease you. You got a girlfriend!" Breakdown teased.

           "Oh, shut up!" Knockout said, while blushing.

Y/N's view

           It was a few hours later and I was just roaming the halls. I saw Knockout in the hallway, "Hey, how Breakdown's recovery coming?", I asked.

           "Fine, just one of the bad things are that torn his eye out, so I had to patch it up, literally." Knockout joked.

           "Seriously? Did you just do that?" I asked.

           "I  had a chance to, so I took a leap at it, a Leap of faith." Knockout joked.

           "I can't believe you." I said. "Something is bothering me..."

           "Come again." Knockout said, very surprised.

           "I can't take another's spark, I can't do it", I said tearing up, Knockout pulled me into his medic room.

Sorry about the short story, I don't know where I want this to go. I am thinking about what should happen, I may discontinue it, though. See ya'll later! Check out my other stories!! Like, They Never Told Me...[Transformers Prime|Transformers x human female reader], Optimus' Gal [Optimus Prime x reader|Transformers Prime|W.I.P.], Breaking Down [Breakdown x reader|Transformers Prime|W.I.P.], Racing Love[Transformers Prime|Knockout x Human Female Reader|W.I.P.], Dangerous Love[Wheeljack x Human Reader|Transformers Prime|W.I.P.], K-Diaries | The Strange, Mystic Life of KateyDawn, & My Many Mistakes(Choose your adventure|Transformers Prime x Female reader).