Wicked Game ☻ Pt. 1

A/N: Okay but how incredible is her voice.. anyway I hope you like this imagine- YOU FINALLY FIND OUT WHAT CASPAR THE HENCHMAN LOOKS LIKE!!

(Flashback)

"Who cares if you're underage" Joker says rolling his eyes. "I'll just get you in my own way," he puts a hand on his gun, and bites my neck playfully. The club is hot and sweaty, buckets of black glitter being sprinkled over the dancers from the ceiling.

"It's amazing," I comment quietly, making Joker crack a smile.

"Excuse me, doll. I have some business to attend to," he says and excuses himself. My smile turns to a frown when I see him and Harley kiss each other. I wasn't dating J or anything but he definitely knew I had feelings for him.

"Sucks, doesn't it?" a deep voice sounds out from behind me. I whip around, startled.

"Oh, it's just you," I sigh with relief and nod my head in agreement. "I wish he was like that with me".

"It's his problem for not noticing what's right in front of him," Caspar replies, his eyes searching over my face for a moment.

"MOVE OUT!!! BATMAN IS HERE!!!" someone screams. Joker's head whips towards me and he signals his henchmen to get us all out. In the crowd, common criminals begin to stampede to the entrance of the club, pushing Caspar back with them. My heart beats rapidly as I catch a last glimpse of Caspar's panicked eyes, his hand outstretched in a failed attempt to get me out.

"Y/N!" Joker yells. I spin around in confusion before feeling an injection in my arm. The room spins and in moments both Harley and I are strapped into a van with the red letters "mental institution transportation" painted on its side.

"Joker..." I breathe out before the darkness creeps into my blurred vision.

(Present)

"How long have we been in here for?" I growl, earning a smile from Harley.

"Somewhere between four and six months," she says happily, spinning on the sheets hanging from her cell.

"Where is he?" I question quietly, my heart aching at the thought of Joker being alone and trapped somewhere here.

"Wait, you don't know?" Harley leans in close to the bars of the cell. "Mistah J ain't in here. He got out with his henchman. Why we were taken is beyond me. Although I'd like to think it's because those hot lab coats want to observe me for being such a sexy specimen".

"Maybe". Suddenly a loud explosion breaks out from a far corridor. Harley jumps down from her sheets and sits on her bed.

"Y/N get ready," she whispers under her breath.

"What are you talking about. What's happening?"

"Daddy's home," she giggles. Five men enter our line of vision. One takes off his helmet, it's J.

"Joker?!" I cry out and he runs to the cage, not taking notice to Harley.

"Y/N, you're okay. I'm gonna get you out of here dollface," he takes out a knife and works away at the lock.

"J?" Harley says, trying to get his attention.

"Harls? They got you too?" He drops the knife and runs up to her. He kisses her passionately through the cell bars and my heart breaks.