Left At The Altar ☻ Finale!

A/N: Probably not going to do "warnings" anymore because most of them are for cursing... So please fucking enjoy!

As soon as the Joker's car passes the church, my parents rush out to me and pull me under the church's columns. I don't feel like moving or breathing. After investing four years in a relationship with the craziest man in town, to be left with nothing in the end seems like too much. "Hun," my mom begins but I put a hand up to silence her.

"Please ask everyone to go home. You guys too, please". I don't hear her say anything or look up to see if she's nodded her head, but soon enough, cars screech out of the parking lot. After an hour of sitting by myself and drying, I look up. My vision is blurred and my head hurts. "Just go home and go to sleep," I tell myself, stumbling down the steps. I wander further into my nightmare, the only sound in the darkening sky being my heels tapping the pavement. A tipped over trash can catches my heel and I fall forward onto my face and hands. Nose bleeding and arms scraped, I pull myself up to sit on the heels of my feet and cry into my hands. The metallic smell of my blood makes me feel sick and I cry out in anger. I grab the nearest wall and climb up to a stand to continue my walk. Without realizing it, I've walked straight into the middle of the street. Cars whizz by me and I stop, stunned by the sudden change of scenery, when a hand grabs my waist and pulls me out of the street just in time. A huge truck's horn rings the ears of people walking by and would have been the death of me had it not been for my savior. I look up only to be met with the cold eyes of the Joker glaring down at me.

 I look up only to be met with the cold eyes of the Joker glaring down at me

\☻/

"Are you stupid,Y/N?  You could have killed yourself," he growls and pulls me up. I hold my head and mumble a thank you. "Were you trying to kill yourself?" He asks in a more concerned voice. I shake my head no, too upset to talk to him. "I was wrong," he whispers. "I love you, and I don't know what happened to me back there. Will you marry me... uh," he looks around and smiles, "again?" With a blood covered dress, messy makeup and bad attitude, Joker still wanted to marry me? Then I realized why I loved him so much. Joker didn't care how I looked. He loved me and despite our many imperfections, he would always be there for me, when I needed him.

"Yes please," I whimper when he pulls me into his arms.