You Are Harley in S.S (he has a gf?) ☻ Pt. 1

A/N: THERE WILL BE SPOILERS FOR SUICIDE SQUAD IN THIS TWO PART IMAGINE.

Your POV"Alright, now we're going to bring out Harley," David, the director calls out

Your POV
"Alright, now we're going to bring out Harley," David, the director calls out.  I grab my 'goodnight' baseball bat and listen for further instruction. "Hang in there everyone!" David yells as we all shiver from the cold, we were filming in October after all. I was especially cold, considering my outfit was a small club dress. "Alright, Jared," David continues, beckoning Jared forward. "You're going to do a quick practice for the scene where you and Harley flee in the car, Batman chasing," he says briefly. Jared grins, looking handsome in his suit. He catches me staring and I look away, a blush forming in my cheeks.

"You alright, Harley?" He growls, and repeats himself a couple times, trying to get his Joker voice on.

"You betcha' Puddin," I reply and give him a playful wink.

"How do you get into character so easily?" He asks, and too mystified by the fact he's just complimented me, I shrug with a grin on my face. After a few more practice cackles, we're lead to the INSANE car where our scene will be shot. "Ready princess?" He smirks and opens the door for me to climb in.

"Thanks, J". Bright lights flash on inside the car and I watch as Jared's face lights up. It's like you could swim in those bright blue eyes.

"And SCENE," David watches as my favorite line comes up.

"Stupid Bats, you're ruining date night!" I scream, reaching forward to grab a prop gun and start shooting at the roof. Jared cackles next to me and hits the steering wheel aggressively, helping keep up the madness of the scene.

---Time skip---

After 40 minutes of filming, David let's us off for the day, as it's Cara D's cave scene. "Good job out there Harls," Jared says to me as we step back to watch Cara do her thing. I blush and look away, embarrassed by the heat in my face.

"You did great too, Jared". He gives me a sideways smile and walks off. I must have looked like such an idiot.

*Night call with your BFF*

"Hey (BFF)," I whisper and sneak around the trailer we all share, so I could get a snack.

"Whadduppp, Y/N? Have you told Jared yet?"

"Told him what?" I question, trying to play dumb.

"That you love him, dip wad," (BFF) squeals and I move the phone away from my ear.

"No. He probably doesn't even like me like that," I gossip, feeling like a teenager. "But guess what?" She hums on the other end of the line. "He said I did a great job today, and he calls me Harley all the time as a joke". I can tell she's jumping around, due to the out of breath speech that follows.