Jared: Hogwarts ☻

A/N: Yes this is a mash up of the Harry Potter fandom and Jared Leto.

*Please make sure you comment on one of the options I made (at the end of this story) for which imagine you would like next!!!*

You and Jared are students at Hogwarts. He joins Voldemort and you alongside the other students. What happens when two lovers fight on different sides of the battlefield?

-------------------------------

Your POV

The death eaters were closing in on the school, the massive stone walls which had once made you feel safe now seemed to tremble like paper under the pressure.

"Are you alright?" Hermione asks, pulling her socks up over her calves as though it would form an armor.

"How did this happen?" I cry out. She rises from the bed and kneels before me.

"Y/N, this war has been waging for years. We learned about this in defense against the dark arts, rememb-"

"I'm not looking for a history lesson, Hermione" I say before realizing I was just taking my anger out on the wrong people. "I'm sorry, I'm just- what if we die?"

"We won't. Besides, I'd rather go down fighting for something I believe in than join and live for the wrong cause," she explains, rising to her feet and reaching for the door. "I'll be with Ron, you should go find Jared. He's got an impressive letter grade in professor Snape's class, could come in handy when the time comes". I nod my head in response, turning to look out the stained glass windows.

My feet move down the hallways lazily, other students running past me to get to the front gates and have some first-hand action. Everything moved slowly, figures blending together. Jared is leaning against a locker, smirking as he shakes hands with Draco Malfoy.

"J?" I call out and his head turns towards me.

The other boys turn to leave and Draco saunters closer, bumping my shoulder aggressively before whispering into my ear, "trust me, daddy knows best"

The other boys turn to leave and Draco saunters closer, bumping my shoulder aggressively before whispering into my ear, "trust me, daddy knows best". I ignore him and stalk towards Jared.

"What the hell was that? Since when are you friends with a Malfoy?" I question.

"Y/N," he states, his eyes shifting over my face. The light glows through the large windows, enhancing his blue orbs. "We need to talk". I signal him to continue and he sighs, licking his lips and looking away briefly. "I love you and I want to protect you but I can't do that if we're not loyal to y'know". His hands reach out hesitantly as he holds my waist.

"No Jared, actually, I do not 'y'know' who you're talking about," I reply mockingly. I can't believe the words that are coming out of his mouth.

"I'm not doing this with you right now, Y/N," he groans. I scoff and turn to leave, only to have my arm grabbed by his hand gently.