Jared: He Sleeps With Someone Else ☻Pt. 1

A/N: Imagine using Thomas Brodie Sangster gifs to depict Jared's actions cause I'm running out.
- - - - - - -

Your POV
I wouldn't say it's really been a hard day at work cause in all honesty, I was able to sit at my desk eating Hot Cheetos while I worked. I would have spent a thousand hours in the office if it meant I was able to go home to my boyfriend, Jared for even a second. Yeah, it's safe to say I'm past the head-over-heels point in our relationship, I'm drowned. After Jared bought his own apartment, he insisted that I wait for it to be renovated then move in. But since J just landed a role as Joker, I thought I'd bring some wine by to celebrate.

I pull up to his driveway and get out of the car, struggling to get my keys into my purse, without dropping the $120 1998 bottle of Veuve Clicquot La Grande Dame. The door is slightly open and before I can push it open a skinny brunette swings the door open, wearing the button down I bought Jared for his birthday.

"Ah! Sorry you scared me," she chuckles. The worst part is she seemed really nice.

"Yeah, sorry," I mutter and clench my fingers at my sides. She slips past me and I watch as she drives away. The door is still open a jar and I swing it open, closing it with my back. I didn't want any one in the apartment hallway to see me cry. A shower is running and I look around the place. Some of the items I started moving in before were strewn around, probably knocked over while they screwed. I frantically run around the room, stuffing as many of my things into my cross body bag, tears burning my eyes all the while. The shower suddenly stopped and Jared opened the door, smiling until he saw me standing in the room.

"Y/N. What are you doing here?" He finishes rolling the towel so it would stay up on his waist.

"Are. You. Fucking kidding me, Jared? I trusted you!" I cry and throw my bag on the floor, trembling.

"What? I haven't done anything!" He starts to step towards me, but I stumble back.

"Don't touch me ever again". I heave out a sob and he still looks defensive.

"I've just been showering," he lies.

"Ohhh really? You have a nice shower, J?" I taunt and pick up a pair of many random panties the girl must be leaving here. She was leaving her shit like she was going to move in with him.

"What are you doing, Y/N?! I didn't do anything!" He won't stop walking over to me and the thought that he's been rolling around with her just makes the thought of any contact burn.

"What was it like fucking h-her?" He stops where he is.

"YOU KNOW I WOULD NEVER CHEAT ON YOU I LOVE YOU!" He yells and looks around in guilt as he speaks.

"I can't fight with you anymore," I whimper and turn to leave through the door. He jolts forward and shuts it when I try to open it.

"No, I want to talk this out. Please, Y/N. Just stop". He touches my arm and I flinch away.

"Fuck you," I say and storm into the bathroom, locking the door on myself. I just didn't want him to touch me, I didn't want to look at him. The next three minutes consist of Jared yelling and banging on the door.

"Baby, please. I fucked up so bad, baby. I'm sorry..." He's so quiet I can his hand sliding across the door, he's giving up on me.

" He's so quiet I can his hand sliding across the door, he's giving up on me

"Y/N. I love you. You can't leave me". I hold my ears with my hands, trying to tune out the voice I loved- love so dearly. "Open the door". His shaky voice pulls at my heart and I stand, opening the door, to reveal crystal blue eyes and a clean-shaven face sculpted by angels and a devil.

"Why don't you love me enough to want me... Only me?" I can now see the break of his heart through his eyes as they flutter in realization of what he's done.

"I love only you. I want to show you, it's always going to be you". My back hits the wall when he comes forward, touching my face. My eyes drift from his eyes to his lips. What was wrong with me? He was what was wrong, I needed Jared. He is everything that makes life worth living. I love him. I place my hand on the back of his neck and pull him in, connecting our lips in a passionate kiss. He grips my thighs and pulls me up so that he's holding me on his waist. He leans forwards and shoves everything off of the counter we're propped up on, placing me down lightly. We don't talk, we don't need to. We're heartbroken. He unzips my front zipper top and kisses down my chest. Tears start running down my cheeks and I can't help it. He stops and looks up at me.

"Y/N?" I shake my head, still crying.

"I'm so sad, Jared". He nods his head and pulls me up to a sit, wrapping his arms around me immediately.

"I did this". I feel warm tears on my shoulder and pull back to see he has tears on his cheeks.

"Jared?"

"I did this". He says more aggressively and backs away from me, not able to comprehend what he'd done to us. "I'm- I'm sorry, Y/N". His body shakes and he sits down on the bed. I jump down from the counter and kneel before him.

"Hey, look at me. Don't cry, J. I can't take this if you cry too". He looks up at me. I lay on the bed with him and feel his arms wrap around me. "I'm gonna love you forever," I whisper to him.

Jared's POV
My eyes open painfully and Y/N's not there. Her bag is gone and as I sit up, I see a broken picture of us on the end of the bed with sharpie scribbled on it.

Don't look for me.