Mini imagine: Jared: New Years Heartbreak ☻

A/N: You and Jared are teens in this imagine <3

Your POV

"Hey, Jar," I whisper into Jared's ear and he jumps, turning around.

"You scared the hell out of me," I hear him groan as he throws a blanket around my shoulders. "So... you sure you want me to be your first kiss on New Year's? Am I worthy?" he jokes and i feel his presence behind me as he holds my waist.

"Of course you are. Although, if I see a really hot beer can I might have to steal a kiss". Jared rests his head on my shoulder as we watch random friends join the rest of his party, mumbling under his breath, 'we're not old enough to be drinking anyway'.

---2 hours later---

"Jared, how much have you had to drink?" He looks up at me with blurry eyes and holds up four fingers.

"I'm going to head to the bathroom really fast. I'll be back before the countdown ends," I wink and he watches as I leave. I do my business and rush out just as I hear the ten second mark. "Jared?!" I yell when I don't see him in his former spot. Pushing through crowds of people I finally see his brown hair and blue eyes from afar. 7 seconds. I reach his back and touch his shoulder, "sorry I didn't realize the countdown starte-". He was making out with another girl. 1 second. I back away as he turns around, a surprised look on his face.

"Y/N, I-" he begins but I hold up a hand. "Babe, justtt lisn..." he slurs, cautiously reaching out his hand to touch my arm.

"How could you?" my voice cracks as I speak and I back away. "To think I wanted you to be my first kiss". I make my way to the closet, Jared following close behind.

"Y/N, I need you to listen to me," he begged.

"FUCK YOU!" I scream and a few people stop dancing to watch. "I knew you would be like this and I- fuck," I feel myself breaking down in front of him. He bites his lip, listening to the nonsensical crap that comes out of my mouth, a completely innocent look on his face. "Don't call me or look for me," I mutter just as he reaches out to dry my tears.

Third person POV
You walk down the steps, your face heated with humiliation and hurt but little did you know, Jared was watching, heartbroken.

Third person POVYou walk down the steps, your face heated with humiliation and hurt but little did you know, Jared was watching, heartbroken