Missing You ☻ Pt. 1

A/N: Okay, I DO NOT write smut cuz I'm literally like a month out-of-the-womb-innocent child who praises the holy lord sweet baby Jesus.. but I tried because Jared Leto is living, breathing smut so how can I not like asjdjfdfldlfks

Bold = flashback

Your POV

The sound of the running bath reaches my ears and I lean against the door, watching it fill up. Joker had been gone for over four months trying to sell weaponry to the Chinese black market. My skimpy silk pajama shorts and lacy black bra press against my smooth skin, and as I step into the tub, I am reminded about the last time I had worn them...

"What are you doing?" Joker snickered, watching my ass as I lean over the desk to 'look for a pen'.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" I tease, leaning forward even farther, revealing more of my skimpy shorts.

"God, you're so... good," he growls. I giggle and soon feel his presence a couple feet from behind me. "What do you want me to do to you?" he snarls into my ear.

"Whatever you want to d-do," I reply, moaning slightly when I feel him grab my hips and smash me against his front harshly.

"I want to touch you," he replies.

I gasp finally realizing the tub has filled up completely, and I rush to turn it off.

"Shit," I mutter to myself, "look what you're doing to me, J". I imagine the feeling of his large hands dipping into my mini shorts and moving against me. My head presses back against the clear glass tub and a shaky whimper leaves my lips. "F-fuck..."

"You like that, dollface?" his gruff voice says from behind, his hand clenched in a fist around my hair.

"Yes"

"I didn't quite catch that, sweet cheeks," he groans, throwing his head back.

"Yes! Fuck, I like that!" I cry out. Joker pulls my head back till his lips attach to my neck. His eyes glance over my face, the pleasure and desperation evident. He quickens his pace and I lose it, an uncontrollable feeling shaking my body. (A/N: Shake it like a polaroid picture)

My legs begin to shake even now, his face and body burning into every inch of my skin. Images of his hair coming undone and his face watching mine send me over the edge.

 Images of his hair coming undone and his face watching mine send me over the edge

And then suddenly a lonely feeling sets in. I take my shaky hands out of the water and away from myself, letting out a sigh.

"I miss you," I say out loud, wishing that it could suddenly make him appear.

I miss you.

---------

Should there be a part 2 where he comes home?