He Abuses You ☻ Finale!

A/N: Hey guys, I know it's been a while. FUCK MIDTERMS AND REGENTS. On that note there will be cursing in this imagine.

Recap-

"I could have killed you that night. Why did you forgive me?" I shift uncomfortably, we'd never addressed the incident before.

"Because I love you".

"You can't. You shouldn't have forgiven me".

"I didn't really have a choice, Joker. You threatened to hurt me if I left, remember?" I joke and he moves away when I try to touch him. "Joker..."

"Don't, you're just making this harder".

"What are you talking about?" I ask and watch as he stands up abruptly, shaking me off of him as he does.

"I can't let myself hurt you again... I'm choosing to let you go". Tears well up in my eyes and I stagger to a stand.

"I'm sorry, J, but that's not your decision to make". I reach forward, I had to hold him and make him realize he was wrong. "You don't understand what you're doing".

"Get away from me!" He swings his hand back, and I move away.

"J-"

"No, you can't. Go or I'll make you".

"No, J. I'm staying". He slips out his gun and let's out three shots, all grazing my neck. I can feel the blood lightly dripping down but I don't move. "I'm not leaving you," I cry and he looks frustrated.

"I'll kill you if you don't go".

"Then kill me".

---1 year later---

"Ms. Y/L/N?" a tall man with dark shades steps before me and I swing my grocery bag at him.

"BLOODY HELL! You scared the absolute shit out of me!" I scream and watch as my $4.99 cup of ramen noodles rolls out of the paper bag and down a hill, "Awe... that was my favorite flavor as well". Caspar rolls his eyes at me.

"As one of Joker's henchmen, I feel obligated to make sure he's in the best possible condition at all times and I think if he had you ba-"

"He left me, Caspar. I wanted to be with him and he kicked me out of his life. So there's no way in hell I'm going back to that freaking leaf monkey". Although I'm attempting to be somewhat funny, I feel a pang in my chest.

"Well, Y/N, I wasn't really giving you a choice," he replies and before I know it I have a bag over my head.

*******************************

"OW! Caspar, stop pushing me!"

"Shut up, you two are working on a mission that I'm not going to be able to make", Caspar snarls at me.

"What, you're using me just so you can have a sick day?" I smirk as he shrugs.

"Pretty much. In there, I'll bring you in". My heart pounds at the thought that I'm going to see Joker after a year of separation. Caspar knocks hesitantly on the door.

"Come the fuck in, please," Joker's voice rings out and fills my ears. Caspar then opens the door and steps in before me.

"Joker, sir. I have my replacement for the day". Caspar signals me in with his hand and Joker's face drops as he looks from Caspar to me.

 Caspar signals me in with his hand and Joker's face drops as he looks from Caspar to me

(A/N: ^ Have my babies Dylan?)

"Y-Y/N". Joker gets up from his seat, his eyes travel from my feet to my Y/C/E eyes, not believing what he sees.

"Joker". I inhale sharply as he circles me like a shark.

"I'll leave you two be," Caspar whispers and backs out of room.

"You can't be here, Y/N... I don't think I can control myself around you," Joker says, stopping behind me.

"Sorry but we both have no choice. Let's just get this mission over with," my voice quivers as I speak. I hear him snarl with anger and I flinch as the door opens and slams

---Two hours later (A/N: SO MANY A/N and time skips, I'm sorry)---

"Can I talk to you for a second, J?" He looks over at me and begins to hoist up my end of the harness.

"Go on, shoot"

"I... I always think about you and I know what you did was wrong but I still miss you-" I begin but he cuts me off.

"Stop, Y/N, please". I place a bomb on the side of the building and watch as Joker secures both of the harnesses to the floor.

"Just listen, Joker, I'm begging you-"

"Y/N, I can't talk to you about this," his eyes squint as he makes the final adjustments.

"I LOVE YOU! I'm always going to love you and I can't help it. I need to be with you!" I yell and his eyes finally meet mine.

"You don't know what you're talking about, Y/N," he tries to cover the shakiness of his voice but fails miserably

"You weren't yourself, J. I can help you control it. If we both want it enough we can make this work, I promise!" I take a deep breath but I can feel myself breaking down. My shoulders begin to shake with sobs and my hair falls before my face, shading me from the piercing blue eyes I'd always love so much.

"Hey, hey, look at me, Y/N". A pair of arms wrap around me and when I open my eyes I'm in a wave of green hair. "I'm so sorry I pushed you away, I just wanted to protect you, darlin'. But I'll be here as long as you want me and we'll try for us... I lOvE yOu". We are the best kind of broken.