Joker: Arranged Marriage ☻

A/N: Happy 100th my babies. You have no idea how therapeutic it has been to write about life-threatening scenarios concerning our daddies: Jared Leto (The Joker) and Andy Biersack (Caspar). This is the imagine that took me forever to write, and honestly my favorite one.

Please read the whole chapter, it's worth it :)

Here's to many more good times and witty comments!

--------------

Meeting Him:

Your POV
My father entered the room, a solemn look on his face. "It's done, my dear," he states, refusing to make eye contact with me.

"What's done?" I rise from the black leather couch and walk over to him. "What's wrong?"

"This is for your protection. The only true protection in this world is forged with your union to-"

"My union? This isn't the 1800's, I'm not marrying someone I don't love!" I didn't want to sound like a brat but marriage had always been about love for me as a child. My parents loved one another dearly and I'd always dreamed I would find something like it when I was older.

"It is for your safety and it's done, Y/N. Your mother... would have wanted this. She told me to secure you a stable life before I died". Memories of my kind mother flashed before me and I knew she had asked him to do this no matter how much it destroyed him. "Please, don't make this hard- I- I couldn't take it," he begins to tear up and holds my hands in his. The love he felt for me burned my skin and melted my oppositional heart.

"Okay. Perhaps I could learn to love this person," I contemplate aloud, happy to appease my father's torn heart. "Where is he then, daddy?" I ask and he beckons two goons at a door to open it. In strides a tall man with tattoos covering his body. His dress shirt was slightly open, and his green hair slicked back, though some pieces had come loose and framed his chiseled face.

At first, the man hadn't noticed me, addressing my father with a disinterested face. "Pleased you could meet today," he said and finally turned his bright eyes on me. His face appeared shocked before he spoke coldly.

"You do understand this is a business deal, doll-face," he stated more than asked

"You do understand this is a business deal, doll-face," he stated more than asked. His pale skin and bright green hair were somehow more shocking up close. His voice was comforting but the eyes were crazed, animalistic. "Please, Mr. Y/L/N, lets discuss further in the conference room," he says and escorts my father to another room. Before I can follow the man steps in front of me, blocking my path as he whispers into my ear, "and doll-face, from now on I'm the only one you're to be calling 'daddy'". My surprised face entertains him and he clicks his tongue with amusement before reaching up to close my opened mouth.

Our Own Fight Club:

Your POV
Our wedding reception was a bleak affair. The 'guest list', if you could even call it that, consisted of a couple of Joker's goons (who were there to sign papers as witnesses), my father, the Joker and myself. I wore a white gown, the one I'd always wanted to wear and the Joker wore a torn-up tuxedo.