Mini Imagine-Joker Proposes ☻

Your POV
J and I haven't been on the best terms recently. Now and again we get into these HORRIBLE fights, where yelling is talking. Joker has even whipped out a gun a couple of times to intimidate me.

"So you think I would be the worst wife ever, huh?!" Joker snickers and sits in his throne-style chair.

"Well I'm certainly not saying I would marry you in the first place".

"That's it. I've had enough of you," I cry, and run out of the door.

"WAIT. Y/N, you're just being childish now," he says, and moves slowly as though I was a dangerous dog trying to attack him.

"Get outta here, J," I snarl and fast walk to the town square.

"Please, Y/N, don't leave me". It sounds ridiculous considering all the fights we've been having. "I love you," he whispers, clearly getting nervous that I'm not stopping. "Wait. Look at me". I stop where I am and watch as he gets on one knee. "Will you uhhh... Marry me?"

My face heats up, I can't believe he'd sink this low to mess with my feelings. Instead of hurling more insults at him, I shake my head in disbelief.

"Even if you were serious, I would have said no because you fuck with me all the time like this

"Even if you were serious, I would have said no because you fuck with me all the time like this. You just- I'm tired of it". He stands up again, looking a bit hurt as he walks up to me.

"I am serious". J takes off a small ring from one of his hands and puts it on my ring finger. "It's a promise ring... I bought it after we first met. I wanna be your Puddin whenever you're ready". I look up and see he's completely serious. "Can we go home? I'll give you chills," he offers, smiling apologetically. I nod and walk with his arm draped over my shoulders.

 I nod and walk with his arm draped over my shoulders