"I wonder if I should ask.." Ben began but Sam shook his head and continued down to where the rest of the family sat. Seeing Lucy watch the game with glassy eyes, Sam waved his brother to follow his lead before setting off to sit down right next to Lucy on one side.

"Fry?" He asked, sending the box of warm potatoes to her. Lucy gave Sam a knowing look before smiling and taking a fry.

Ben went around from behind and pushed his cousin Aria, who sat on Lucy's right, to the side before taking her place next to Lucy and holding out a plate of mozzarella sticks paired with Mariana sauce.

"Cheese?"

"What are you doing Ben? That was my seat!" Aria called after her cousin in annoyance. Ben payed little attention to her as Lucy gingerly took a mozzarella stick and munched down on it happily.

"I didn't realize you two were coming to this," Lucy stated as she finished off the mozzarella stick and went for another. While Ben was swatted away from getting a fry from his brother, Aria muttered something about them not being invited. Ben heard this and was first to comment on how "All Emerson events are open call for any of us. Plus. Uncle Cody told us to come."

"Why did my Dad want you here?" Aria asked unsurely. Ben shrugged unconvinced and turned back to his brother with puppy eyes.

"I told you to get the fries not the cheese, idiot. These are mine," Sam stated while smoothly offering the french fries to Lucy who happily took a handful. Ben gave his brother a dirty look before catching his Aunt's eye.

"Do your parents know you both are here?" For a moment there was silence where both twins paused to look at one another between a smirking Lucy before facing in their Aunt's direction.

"No, but they are both at dance rehearsals so it won't hurt them to not know," Ben said casually. Sara raised and eye brow at them before smirking at the two of them and returning her gaze back to the game.

The boys turned to face the front again but placed their attention again on Lucy.

"So Lucifer," Ben started. "I hear Valentines Day is coming up and.." Lucy scoffed and looked at them both back and forth with a look of disbelief on her face.

"You both must be absolute idiots if you are asking me.."

"What my idiot brother is trying to ask," Sam cut in," is if you know Jade's plans for Valentines Day." Lucy suddenly became very interested in the game and kept her mouth in a hard line. The boys exchanged looks before turning back to their pray.

"Oh Lucy..."

"I'm not telling."

"Why not?" Sam asked innocently, causing Lucy to give him an obnoxious look that border-lined amusement.

"You know why. Jade will murder me if I say anything and I'm her friend. Plus you two will enjoy causing trouble for her which isn't nice." Ben rolled his eyes before wrapping an arm around Lucy's shoulders.

"Lucifer, darling, you've got to think of the bigger picture.."

"Did you just call me darling?" Lucy cut in, raising an eye brow at Ben. Sam pinched his brother's arm, causing Ben to let go, before gaining Lucy's attention.

"Mom and Dad don't want her dating Todd anymore. You know that." Lucy rolled her eyes and turned back to the game.

"Yeah, because Elle saw her daughter kissing Todd. How shocking."

"It was more than kissing, it was.." Ben cut off as he looked in the distance for a moment and flinched. Sam rolled his eyes at his brother's dramatics before turning to Lucy who was watching his brother with sly amusement.