Chapter 28-(Austria)

Lucy POV

I awoke to the sound of Jade's door being thrown open, hitting the back wall with a loud BANG. As I slowly looked over the side of the bed I saw Ben walk in with a glass full of what looked like a chocolate sundae with whipped cream at the top. He had a spoon in his mouth and his eyes trained on us wickedly.

He stopped at the door to watch us before finally speaking.

"Have I interrupted the love nest of Jade and Lucy or are you both just usually this gay in the morning?" Jade, who moments before was laying quietly on the bed, suddenly sat up and threw her pillow at her brother. Ben quickly dodged the pillow but in doing so smacked his head against the doorway thus dropping his glass.

"Fuck!" he yelled as he rubbed his head while looking longingly at his empty glass on the floor.

"What's wrong with you, Jade? Bad nights sleep?" Another voice asked. Sam appeared from behind the doorway with a similar glass filled with the same drink and walked into the room, pushing Ben into the door frame as he went in.

Ben groaned and sat on the floor helplessly with both hands over his eyes while Sam walked to the middle of the room and looked around what was now a pigsty of a room. Apart from Jade's bag of clothes being thrown across the room and the empty bottle of wine on the bed stand, there was also the bed being an absolute mess from Jade sleeping on one side and me sleeping on the other. And let's not discuss the bathroom where Jade had an angry power shower over last night.

"This is just gross. What is wrong with you both?" Sam asked, turning to face us finally. Jade scoffed and fell back in bed while I just smirked over at Sam.

"If you were to see my room I think you would be pleased to know that it's spotless," I stated slyly causing Jade to smirk and turn to me.

"Are you hitting on my brother again?" Using silent communication, Sam quickly grabbed the pillow on the ground which I then used to smother Jade. That is of course until a knock came to the door making us all turn to find another man in black waiting in the doorway with a concerned expression on his young face.

"Your grandmother is expecting you all in the dining hall."

After frantic hurrying from us girls to get changed and brush our hair into what looked like presentable ponytails, the boys sat on our bed that was quickly made by Sam as they waited for us to finish. The four of us rushed up to the dining hall where Eleonora sat waiting for us with a quizzical expression on her features.

"I've heard from Eli that you four were causing trouble in one of the rooms. And even possibly trying to kill each other. Explain." She stated as she watched us from across the room.

The four of us were dumbfound for a few seconds before Jade spoke.

"My brothers woke me up so Lucy helped me try to smother them both."

Not exactly how it went but I wasn't going to be the one to say so.

Eleonora glanced at the boys who looked down at the ground sheepishly and then back at the girls before rolling her eyes and pointing to the four seats in front of her that were made ready for us.

"You boys probably deserved that. Hasn't your mother taught you both the rules on when to enter a girl's room? Especially one that is not your sister?"
We slowly sat down in our seats while the boys looked at one another and shrugged in response.
"You don't! I am surprised that Lucille didn't do more damage. You were too kind on them Lucille."
I looked at her in surprise, still not over how she was calling me by my full name, a name I had written off to stay in the 1920s until now. But today, the fact that she basically gave the okay for me to get back at the boys felt more like a gift to me than an order.