I called him and he didn't respond...

"Have you kissed me?",I asked him  but his reply shocked me.. How can he talk like that?

I was about to speak but Nurse interrupted me.. she asked arjun to feed me..

"I don't want to feed her and do what I say..",he said and without looking at me..

His words are killing me.. He hates me now but I want my Arjun who loves me like hell. The nurse came with a plate.

"I can eat myself.. you may go now and thanks for the help", I said.

"Mam.. but sir insisted me to feed you..",she said and I gave a sad smile.

"I'm not a kid.. you may leave",I said.

"OK.. take these tablets..",she said and placed them on the table.

She left and I looked at Arjun.. He was reading a magazine.. I ate my food and drank water but the tablets are on the table.

I moved a little so that I can grab the tables but my hands are not reaching them. I looked at Arjun but he was immersed in the magazine.. I don't want to disturb him so.. I decided to sleep..

"Take it..",I heard Arjun's voice.

I turned my head and he was with the tablets.A smile came on my face..

"Can't you hear me.. eat these tablets..", he said and placed them in my hand. He gave me water and I ate the tablet.

"Thank you..", I said and he turned to leave.

I caught his hand and he turned towards me.

"Arjun.. I'm sorry..", I said and he jerked my hand.

"I'm not in a mood to talk with you.. in fact I'm feeling irritated when I see your face..",he said and I felt tears in my eyes.

"I'm sorry..", I said and laid on my bed. I closed my eyes and tears are on there way..

He is hurting me for a reason.. He is angry with me for not telling my past.. He is angry for asking him divorce.

I deserve this for hurting him.. I thought and I don't know when I dozed off.

**************

It's been five days after my accident and Arjun was not talking to me at all.. He was ignoring me all the time and hurting me with his words..

Now it's time for me to discharge.. I convinced my family that I can't stay in the hospital anymore.. They all agreed except Arjun..

There are no traces of Rajeev Singh..Arjun didn't even asked me about him.. But I'm little happy because My idiot is there to take care of me..

Soon I was shifted to my home and all my family went to there house.. My mom wants me to stay in their house but Arjun don't want me to go there..

I sat on the sofa and I was thinking.. Suddenly I heard Naina's voice. 

"What do you want to eat?", She asked me.

"Nothing..", I replied in low voice and she walked towards me.

"What happened?",She asked sitting  beside me . I looked at her and hugged her tightly.. and started crying.

"Andy.. Are you crying?", She asked pulling me out from the hug.