Chapter 1 : I am such a fool.

Start from the beginning

Csvajnkm! I just cant believe that zayn replied me. but… other directioner absolutely sad. Hmm. I shut down my laptop and get to bed.

♪♫ last night was crazy and today it setting in.. Did you really meant it and could u say it again.. ♪♫

I answered the phone and as usual, I don’t even looked at the phone screen. Besides, I knew either Caitlyn or marie called me. Maybe about the tweet. This has to be Caitlyn.

“Caitlyn, that wasn’t me babe. There is like 1234567 people name Ariana..”

“But that was you..”

Wwwwwhat? Zayn? Yeah, the one who called me before I got text from Caitlyn. I believed that zayn. But how did he got my number?

“Zayn?” I asked him curiously.

“Yeah ari. Ohh, yeah. I got your number from your class teacher”

“Okay? What do you want?” I tried not to scream. I swore, it was hard as hell.

“Nothing. Feeling bored”

I hung up. The tears stream down my face. ‘what is going on..?’

I get on my twitter back. I can’t sleep. I saw my followers increasing. I knew, directioner always follow those who the boys mentioned. I followed them back. I am not a celebrity so, I have no right to not follow them back. I get on Zayn’s timeline. I don’t know why do I have to get on his twitter? Huhh.

ZaynMalik1D zaynmalik

@niallswag1D U are a bad liar. Your icon is your picture my dear. J x

WHAT THE HELL? OMG -.-

OneDirection Niallswag1D

@zaynmalik oh yeah. My icon right? That wasn’t me. That was someone I used to know. Okay,  gtg. Night.

ZaynMalik1D zaynmalik

@niallswag1D Uhmm, sorry. My bad. She is someone I know too. Okay. Night. Sweet dreams. J x

I closed it and I went slept.

~….~

“Wohooo, ariana… How you doing?”

Tasya came to me as I walked in the school.

“Yes Tasya Charles? May I help you?” I gave her a sarcasm smiled.

“You better back off Ariana Stutler. Back off. Zayn is mine.”

“No Tasya baby. I am hers.” Someone interrupted us.

Me and tasya turned to him and…

“ZAYN?”

“Yeah, tasya. I want you to stop spreading fake rumors about us. We are nothing. You are just my little baby sister. Honey please” He begged tasya like a little baby asked for a candy.

I just kept quite. Inside, I am dying because zayn used me to get away from tasya. That’s hurt but I can do anything for him and I will be everything he wants.

“But zayn, I love you not for a brother. I love you, I want more. Please zayn. Please zayn” her turned for begging.

“I can’t. I love Ari”

“But since when you both dating? Ari just get in here yesterday. How can u fell for her? You don’t even know this bitch real twitter zayn!” She yelled. It was like she asked for attention from others.

“Tasya, stop yelling at me” Zayn talked slowly.

“No, I won’t! Bitch! You back off!!!!!” tasya yelled right on my face.

Zayn grabbed my hands and dragged me. We went to his class. The special class only for one direction.

He let go of my hand and smiled. “Thanks babe”

“No problem” I smiled but inside, I cried so hard. I was right. He used me.

“Uhm, I guess, u may go now. Thanks again” His wide smile make me cry even more.

I walked to the door ‘No, I can’t be weak. This is not fair for me. I have to fight for my dignity! I have to! You have to ariana!’ I turned to him and I saw He watched me.

I took a deep breath. “Zayn! You shouldn’t use me to get away from Tasya! You are a jerk zayn! First Caitlyn now me! You can used anyone but not me! trust me, I am not a toy! You can used everybody you want but not me zayn!” I tried not to yell.

“Wohoo. First of all, I didn’t use you to get away from Tasya. Second, I never used anyone for what I want. Third, I knew that you are not a toy.”

“Yes you did. You said thank you for 2 times! What was that mean? Huh??” I showed an unsatisfactory face.

He smiled and stared in my eyes.

“Ariana Stutler,” He took my hands “Baby, I thanked you because you let me hold your hands. Baby, no I never use you for my own good. I shouldn’t.” He gave me a smiled that none of girls can ever refused.

I pulled my hands and take a breath. “Why you have to thanked ha? Tasya was true. I just get in here. How can u fell for me?”

I felt his warm lips. His soft lips. I closed my eyes. No, this is not right. Never be right.

I pulled my face away from him. “Zayn…”

“yes?"

My heart race. It was so hard for me to get even one word out of my mouth. I am speechless. This is my first kiss.

“What  do you want?” I don’t care if he saw how weak I am. I can’t pretend anymore. No, I can’t. I drown in his flawless eyes.

He smiled and put his hands on my cheek. “You don’t have to be somebody else. Being the way that you are is enough ari..”

“No. it’s not enough! It will never be enough” I took his hand and let it go.

“Why?”

“I won’t people make fun of my passion. I won’t people know how weak I am.”

“Tell me something. Tell me about yourself.”

“I am a directioner.. I love you. All of you but I am afraid to tell you. The truth is, It was really hurt Caitlyn told me about you and tasya.. i..”

Zayn laughed so hard. I turned around and I saw Liam, Harry, Niall and Louis came. They smiled and went to Zayn.

“You are so good.” Harry began.

“Who thought Zayn can act? Hhahhahaha!!” Louis went on.

“What do you guys meant?” I asked. I am confused.

Louis took his wallet out of his pocket. I just watched them. “Here, we promised you” he lend him money. Wow. There is a lot. They still laughed their stomach out.

“Ari baby, we asked Zayn to prove that u are a Directioner. Now, Zayn u are the best!” Liam told me.

I looked at zayn. I don’t know when was my tears went down. I felt my cheeks dried. Hurt. Disappoint. I don’t know what else. It was like my heart broke it into a million of pieces.

“Let me tell you. I may be weak. I may be stupid but It doesn’t mean I can’t stand back. Now, I wont even look at your faces! I am sick of this. Go find someone who have no heart.” I stopped for a while. “i am not a Directio….n…ner”

I ran away and the tears have never stop. I heard Zayn called my name but I ignored him. He hurt me so heartless.