Blonde Boy

He was beautiful. Blonde hair, that reflected the sun. He had siren blue eyes that could draw you in. you could spill anything to him. He was. Just. so breathtaking.

Zoro sat on the swings as he watched the blonde chat with his friends. He was new and was hitting it off with everyone. The teachers, students, and the girls. Especially all the girls. Older or younger than him. They all flocked to him like honey. His name was Sanji. He was quite the charmer, he even struck Zoro. With each look he would give him.

Sanji turned to Zoro noticing he was looking. He turned way clutching onto the chains of the swing. Sanji smiled saying goodbye to the girls and went over to Zoro. He looked up to him as Sanji held out his hand.

"Hi, I'm Sanji, I sit behind you in class. I don't think we've met before." Sanji said.

Zoro took his hand, "I'm Zoro."

He smiled, "It's so nice to meet you Zoro, but. Why are you all by yourself?"

"I. I don't have many friends."

"Then I'll be your friend."

Sanji sat next to him on the swing. He opened his jacket pocket and pulled out a cookie and handed it to Zoro. He took it and smiled.

"Thanks."

"Sanji! Let's go home!"

He snapped to the front of the school, he turned back to Zoro before giving a soft smile.

"I gotta go, see you tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow's Saturday."

"I know."

He lifted his bangs a bit before winking at him. Zoro's face broke out in a deep blush as Sanji went to his father. Sanji took his hand and then followed him out of school. Zoro then notices a shadow casting down on him having him look up to Mihawk.

"Are you quite done romeo."

Zoro pursed his lips, "Hey! I-"

Zoro picked up his backpack and then headed out to the car with Shanks and Luffy. Who was going about his day. Shanks laughed listening to Luffy's day of kindergarten. Zoro got into the back with Luffy and sat in the back while Mihawk got into the front with Shanks. They shared a kiss before Mihawk whispered something into Shanks ear. He whipped his head around to Zoro pressing his lips in a line.

"Oh you have a little boyfriend!" Shanks grinned.

"No! I-"

"He wants to meet up tomorrow."

Shanks grinned pulling out a stack of notecards from his pocket and handed them over to Zoro. he furrowed looking at the cards then back to Shanks.

"Say some of these and guaranteed you'll win his heart. I mean how do you think I got your pops."

Zoro grinned reading the cards, "Are you a mirror, cause I can see myself inside you."

Shanks laughed taking the cards away from them and shuffled through them removing some. Of the cards and then handed them back to Zoro. Mihawk glared at him as Shanks put the 'older' boy cards in his pocket.

"Your in a lot of shit." Mihawk whispered.