#1

The sun shined down on the decks, people with families going about the activities that were laid out for them on the cruise ship. This was the life that was perfect. To not have to worry about people dying, people walking into the ER every day with some sort of injury. No annoying bachelors that ask you for your hand in marriage. Just a normal 2-week vacation aboard a 5-star cruise ship, your best friends tagging along while you parents enjoy their time alone. Well their anniversary is this weekend, and no doubt about it that you have to attend it. But problem is, you're attending it alone. And that's what Camila Cabello Estrabao hated the most.

Beautiful brown locks of hair, eyes as dark as coffee, skin as soft and coloured as the sandy beaches. A good amount of cleavage and most of all a perfect hourglass body figure. Camila was indeed the most beautiful woman ever. And you wonder why she gets a lot of attention from both men and women when she came out to the press about being a bisexual doctor. Her parents, President of The United States, Alejandro Cabello, and her mother, First Lady Sinu Cabello, was happy for her either way. Her parents had always been the supportive type, never putting her down and always telling her to pursue her dreams. But what they were most concerned about was her love life. Well, Camila didn't actually love anyone else since high school graduation. She was always in love with the Green eyed brunette that stole her heart. Her ex girlfriend, whom she fucked up with all those years ago. Well, she tried her best to get in contact with her, and she did it illegally with the help of her best friend, but she didn't have the courage to do so.

Camila was the luckiest girl alive really when she fell in love with her ex girlfriend. She was sweet, loving, caring, and only had heart eyes for her. But when her girlfriend had run into some family problems and was missing for a week, Camila assumed she needed space. Only for her to be caught in bed with one of her high school jocks whom was crushing on her, her best friends brother, Shawn Mendes. Her girlfriend had returned to their shared apartment, found Camila under Shawn and she didn't wait to hear Camila's pleas and left. She never saw her from that day onwards. As if she disappeared from her life entirely. It was only until her Father became president two years ago did she manage to track her down by all means necessary. And she chickened out from time to time. She didn't know if her ex girlfriend wanted to see her again after all these years.

"Stop hiding yourself and grow some balls Camila. What is so wrong with contacting your one true love? Or should I say... soulmate? Oh wait a minute, you do have balls. Yet, you aren't using them." Camila turns to look at one of her best friends, Dinah Jane, the best engineer NASA has.

"Noooo... I was just relaxing out here. And I'm not thinking about her."

"Sure you are Canola! Not a day passes by when your heart melts for Commander of the geeks, Lauren Jauregui. I wonder what she looks like now? Maybe still the shy geek you once dated. The glasses, the cute back pack, sweaters, skirts and converse shoes and her hair always put up in a bun. Damn... any geek would marry her. She was my dream." Dinah sung, her eyes staring at the sky as she embarrassed Camila further.

"Jesus DJ. It's like you're the one dating her and not me."

"Look, all I'm saying is that 10 years ago, after you took her virginity, she may have changed to look differently. And not to mention, maybe she could be some hot shot lawyer, or maybe a CEO of some fucking awesome company. What did she study again?"

"How am I supposed to know? She left me the night we graduated. I still can't believe I let Shawn into my room. He said that I didn't deserve a woman like Lauren. She was too much of a nerd that would only drop my parent's reputation. What a fucker."

"Camila... it was 10 years ago. It's not like she won't forgive you now. It's fucking old."

Camila huffs. "I hurt her Dinah. The tears in her eyes when she saw me with him. It was an accident Di. I wish I could have told her that. That Shawn tried to take advantage of me. Shit! What if she's engaged now? What if she's married? Then what am I supposed to do? I can't marry Austin! My mum gave me a fucking ultimatum that if I don't find someone after this cruise trip, I'm engaged to be married to him."