Not alone |John Murphy

Request by emily_warren

Prompt #3: "When was the last time you slept?"
Prompt #28: "I'm pregnant."
Prompt #30: "You aren't just friends and you know it."

**Unedited**
__________________________________

"I don't know what I would do without you." John Murphy watched as you hugged Jasper, heard the words echo through his mind. He'd had enough. Enough of your secret talks with Jasper, being in his tent late at night. Pushing himself from the ground he sat on, Bellamy watched him in confusion as he stormed away. The boy beelined his tent, roughly grabbing his pack from the ground.

But you sauntered in moments later, unaware of the events unfolding; You stopped in your tracks immediatly. Throwing his clothes into his pack, you watched Murphy intently. "John what the fuck are you doing?"

"Leaving."

"No shit, but why?"

"You aren't just friends and you know it!" His voice held an emotion you had never witnessed the boy experience before. He was hurt, near tears, yet filled with rage at the same time.

"Murphy, what do you mean. When was the last time you slept?" You asked him, trying to go to his side. But he moved away too quickly, grabbing more of his things and tossing them towards his bag. "John, talk to me."

"You and that Jordan boy. Sneaking around behind my damn back. You think I wouldn't find out Y/N? What the hell am I to you?" His voice rose a degree at each word, his jaw locking as his eyes zoned in on you.

"John, no it's not what you think."

"Then what the hell is it?"

"It's more complicated than that-"

"Fuck this Y/N. Fuck this." He yelled, picking his pack from the bed. But you ran to his side, pleading for him to stay.

"Murphy! Murphy don't leave please." You held a tight grip on his wrist, but it was something you knew he could easily break. He pushed you away, making you stumble back onto the mattress. "Wait. John I'm pregnant."

His hand dropped from the tent opening, the fabric falling shut in front of him. But he still never turned, eyes focused in on anything but you. "Is it mine?"

"Of course it is, you asshole." Your words came out as a chuckled sob, watching as Murphy dropped his bag and slowly sat beside of you. "I just found out recently, some test Abby told Clarke about; Jasper overheard. I was terrified, and he tried to tell me that everything would be okay."

"It will be." Murphy spoke lowly, his tear filled eyes finally meeting yours. But this time the tears didn't fall due to anger or sadness. "It's all going to be okay. You and I are going to make that little baby the safest kid around. It's gonna be our little baby, and I'm going to love it no matter what."

"Really? You're not affraid of grounders, or something happening to it-"

"Of course not." He reassured you, placing a gentle hand on the side of your face. A bright smile lit up across his lips, eyes sparkling with a mix of joy and tears. "Uncle Jaspers gonna be there to put them up to so many shenanigans. Going to have Aunty Clarke to take care of them, Aunt Raven and Uncle Monty to build them what ever their little heart desires. Aunt Octavia to teach them to fight, Uncle Bellamy to teach them what ever the hell they want. We have a whole camp to help us out, we aren't alone in this."

"I love you. I love you so much."