Brotherly love |Finn Collins

Imagine requested by Laylaa_HP_TW

Hope you like it, and I am sorry it's kind of short.

**Unedited**
_________________________

The fire burned bright, illuminating the delinquents faces. And each one seemed to hold the same expression. They all knew, every one of them would be giving up their bracelet, their last tie to the ark. Some were okay with the price, others not so much. But hunger trumps all.

But, you on the other hand. You weren't so weak, so gullible. Your bracelet was all you had left, the only thing letting your mother know you were alive.

You watched your brother from afar, as he stole food. Murphy barked at him, but he put it off. With a triumphant smirk, he sauntered over to Clarke and handed her a stick.

With a simple eye roll, you retired to your tent. Too hungry, and too nervous to pull the act your brother did.

Days went by, and you still refused. You couldn't give up your bracelet. With a weak sigh, you left your tent, carrying on with your day of building the wall. Bellamy and Murphy were barking orders, Bellamy noticing you were off.

"Hey, Collins! Pick it up, eh?" He walked closer to you. But you were in a daze. Black spots appeared in your vision, your legs giving out. Bellamy noticed your body swaying, the boy lunging forwards as you collapsed. He caught you in his arms, slowly going to the ground. "Damn it." He muttered, before yelling for Clarke.

~*~

Your eyes fluttered open, slowly coming back into consciousness. You were surrounded by the fabric and tarps that made up your brothers tent. A noise from outsdie, Finn you realized, made you groan inwardly.

"Layla, you're awake." He muttered, settling down at the foot of your bed. He held a plate of food, offering it over to you. You shook your head in response, but with an annoyed sigh, you took it. "You haven't been eating. Have you?"

"I'm not giving up my wrist-"

"Well you could have told me!" His voice was raised, annoyance radiating off of the boy. "You could gave died Layla. You could have died because of this!"

"Where did you get this?" You asked him. You knew he didn't care to take food without giving Bellamy's price, but it could be dangerous.

"I went on a hunt for you. You needed to eat." Finn stated, glaring over at you. "If you ever go that long, I'm going to kill you if it doesn't first." He chuckled, shaking his head. He stared down at the ground, before looking up at you with a sad expression. "I thought I lost you, Layla. I though you were gone. You're my sister, you're all I have. Never do that to me again."

"I'm sorry." You mumbled. He rolled his eyes, getting up and walking to you. He pulled you into his side, hugging you tightly. You hugged him back, mumbling another apology as he kissed the top of your head.

"Don't apologize, just never do it again, got it little sister?" He arched a brow, a stupid smile on his face. You agreed with him, returning the smile.

"Thank you, Finn."