Pushed away |Bellamy Blake

Imagine requested by sietske_loves_1D

Hope you like it!

Requests are still open (even if you've made a request before) just DM me.

**Unedited**
__________________________

"Ungrateful cunt." You muttered under your breath, storming away from the one and only. Bellamy watched you leave, knowing he had gotten on your last nerve. He knew you hated him at that very moment. You glanced back, no longer seeing Bellamy's presence, and took that to your advantage. The wall was still unfinished, deeming it easy to sneak out of.

You trudged through the woods, trying to distance yourself from camp as tears stung at your eyes. The farther you went, the more your sense of direction seemed to weaken. A twig snapped from behind you, causing you to jump.

"Silke, why the hell are you out here?" The voice sent a wave of annoyance through your very being, but you didn't look back. You continued through the forest, the boy following closely behind you.

"Why does it matter Blake." You muttered, a look of annoyance plastered on your face. Bellamy's heavy footsteps followed after you, despite any objections.

"Stop you shouldn't be out here!" Bellamy said in a low yell, seeing the girl duck under branches. She rolled her eyes, her feet sliding on the uneven ground.

"Bellamy, why did you even follow me out here anyways? Huh? It's not like you care." You yelled at him, throwing your arms up in an annoyed, sarcastic manor. "You told me yourself, you don't care."

You could hear the loud sigh from behind you, but that was soon followed by more noises through the forest. In one quick step, Bellamy pulled you close to him, hand slapping over your mouth. A spear flew through the air, but Bellamy pulled you against his chest, keeping you from the line of fire.

"Get back to camp, now."

"I'm not leaving you."

And with that, you stood back to back with the older boy, awaiting the attack. Arrows flew through the air, two grounders breaking through the trees. You quickly grabbed one, pulling it in front of you to catch a flying arrow. It stuck into the grounders shoulder, and despite his pained yelp, he lunged for you. He grabbed your arm, slamming you into a tree with his hands clasped around your throat. Your feet kicked, your hands reaching to your belt, but coming short. The arrow stuck out, inducing even more pain as you pushed it further in.

He crumbled to the ground, allowing you time to scramble for your knife. Just as he jumped up, you threw the knife, the blade embedding itself in the grounders heart. You leaned back against the tree, looking over at Bellamy. Both grounders, as well as the archer lay dead, the boy shaking his head at you.

"I do care, Silke. That's why I followed you out here." You let out a shaky breath, bowing your head. "It's hard, it's really hard opening up to people in a world like this. So I pushed you away."

"How do I know, Bell-"

"I love you, damn it. That's why I'm out here. That's why I followed you." Bellamy breathed, walking over to the grounder you killed. He retrieved your knife, offering it over to you.

"I love you too, Bellamy. I- you pushed me away and I wanted to leave because of it. You hurt me-"

"I'm sorry. I am, I didn't mean to hurt you Silke. I really didnt, now come back with me. Let's go before more come." He held his hand out, and you stared down at it with caution. "I promise I won't hurt you again."

"You better not be lying to me, Blake."