Puppy (AU) |Jasper Jordan

I found an "imagine your otp" thing like this, and I couldn't help but make a short little thing. It's probably horrible, but I'm okay with that for now.
________________________________

"Jasper I'm in love." You gasped, staring at the floppy eared puppy. It's tongue hung out the side of its mouth as stared up at you with a wagging tail. "What's his name?"

"Gus." He answered, the little dog turning it's head to the side at the word. You let out a tiny gasp, the animal quickly looking over at you.

"Hello little Gus-Gus." You beamed, scratching behind his ear. The puppy happily ran away, coming back moments later, dragging a toy behind him. He stepped on the end of the toy, making him stumble and your heart to melt. "I love him already."

"So do I, but I'm glad you like him Y/N." Jasper laughed to himself as he walked away, grabbing two waters.

"Come here, I love you so much." You grinned, Jasper turning to go to your side. But he couldn't help his laughter as you picked the puppy up, petting it's head with a sheepish smile. "I, uh, i was talking to the dog."

"Yeah, I got that." He chuckled.

________________________________________

TO EVERYONE WITH PETS:

The parvo virus is going around pretty bad this year (I know it is where I live at least.) Older and younger dogs are getting sick, even if they have had their shots.

My puppy has had all of his shots, but he has parvo. We caught it early though, so if we watch him and treat him, he hopefully should be okay. But, he has been throwing up for the past few days, so we decided to take him to the vet and it turned out to be that.

Make sure to watch your pets! Watch any sign of them being sick! It's important to keep the little babies safe!