Just a little break |Monty Green

Imagine request for Fandom_Empress_EB

I hope you like it!
_____________________________

"Monty, I'm worried about her." Clarke muttered. The boy nodded in agreement, slowly sipping his water.

"She won't admit it, but she's scared. She wants to get the Ark down as soon as possible so we can get out of this nighmare." He spoke lowly, eyes drifting to the ladder. The pair knew, up above you were sat, still working on the bracelets.

"Any way you can pry her away so I can check her out?" But Monty shook his head, slowly standing from his seat.

"Even if I managed to get her away, she wouldn't want to bother you." He told the girl, before scurrying up the ladder. His eyes immediately landed on your figure, hunched over your work. "Minx-"

"Damn it!" You suddenly yelled, making the boy jump. A bracelet soared from your hand, breaking against the dropship wall. Your face dropped into your hands, your breathing uneven.

"Minx, hey." Monty spoke lowly, sitting beside of you. He gently placed a hand on your arm, scooting closer. An arm snaked around your wasit, your glossy eyes looking up at him.

"We-we can't do it." You breathed, shaking your head. "We're going to die down here-"

"Hey, don't say that. The Ark will come down here, and we will make it. We're going to be okay." He cooed, hugging you tightly. You leaned your head against his chest, lacing your fingers with his. "How about we get out of this dropship for once, eh? Go out and explore? Maybe get you something to eat?"

"It's dangerous out there, Mont."

"Well, you need to at least get out of the dropship, hun. You have been in here since day one." He sighed, looking down at you. His hands cupped your face, a small smile tugging at your lips. "Come on, it's just a little break."

"Fine. Just for a little while, then we get back to buisness." A grin spread across the boys face, before he planted a kiss on your lips. His hands dropped from your face, before he stood up, offering you his hand.

"Let's go." He chuckled, rolling his eyes at you. You smiled up at him, taking his hands and hauling yourself up to your feet. Monty gestured you ahead, but you stopped, giving a small kiss to the underside of his jaw before going down the ladder. "Oh, you'll be the death of me, Minx." He muttered to himself.