He gets jealous.

Bellamy:

"So beautiful, what do I have to do to get a kiss?" The obviously drunk Atom asked, throwing an arm around your shoulder.

You giggled lightly, your eyes meeting Bellamy's from across the camp. He was practically sending daggers at Atom. But, in your opinion, his drunken attempt at flirting was hilarious. He was constantly slipping up, calling you a random name, or stuttering like a complete idiot.

"I'll tell you what Atom. If you can take this-" You said, holding up a small, coin shaped wooden piece. "And get it in that bowl right there, ill give you a kiss." You told him, doubting he could do it in the state he was in.

He took it, missing by a long shot. He jutted his bottom lip out. "Can I have one anyways?" He begged.

"Thats enough." Bellamy growled, pushing Atom away from you. Atom stumbled away, and you grabbed Bellamy before he could do anything else.

"Bell." You giggled, grabbing his chin and making him look at you. "Hey. Baby. I love you." You laughed, pecking him on the lips.

"I know, and I love you too. But you're too damn beautiful for your own good." He sighed, leaning down and kissing you.

Jasper:

"No, square yourself up more with the target." Bellamy said, grabbing your hips and moving you so you were in a better stance. "Now, keep the gun here, and prepare for the kick." He said. His chest was pressed against your back as he adjusted the position of the gun.

He stepped back, watching as you took a deep breath, slowly breathing out as you squeezed the trigger. You hit the target relatively close to the middle, throwing your hands up and cheering.

"Great job." Bellamy smirked. "Now, try again."

You stayed outside for nearly an hour, and after a while you maintained a near perfect shot. Giving the gun back to Bellamy, you retired to yours and Jasper's tent. When you walked in, Jasper was sitting on the bed, staring into space.

"Hey. What's wrong babe?" You asked, walking over to him. Jasper rolled his eyes, not looking at you as you sat by him. "What's wrong?" You repeat.

"Why don't you ask your little boyfriend." He snapped. You jumped back at the tiny outburst, surprised at how he was acting.

"Jasper, what the hell are you talking about?"

"It's not like I didn't see you and Bellamy!" He yelled, jumping up. You sighed lowly, standing up and walking over to him.

"Jasper. Babe, Bellamy was just teaching me how to shoot. I would have asked you, but I didn't want to bother you because you were busy." You sighed. "You know you're the only one I love." You said, wrapping my arms around his torso.

"Yeah. I know, babe." He sighed. "I'm sorry for over reacting." He mumbled, wrapping his arms around you and kissing the top of your head.

Monty:

"I swear you're an idiot." You laughed, walking into camp with Finn, both of your clothes completely soaked. "I need to change now." You complained as you both walked towards the tents.

"What. You're just upset that your boyfriend isn't the only one that can make you wet." He smirked.

"Finn." You yelled, shoving his arm. Finn smiled at you, before you went your separate ways. Walking into yours and Monty's shared tent, you expected to see him there considering it was getting dark, but he was no where to be found.

After changing, you searched around the tents, coming up with nothing. You went straight to the drop ship from there, worry beginning to plague my mind. Not seeing him on the bottom level, you quickly climbed up the ladder, seeing him sat in the corner where he worked on the bracelets.

"Hey. What are you still doing here, its getting late." You said, letting out a sigh of relief that he was okay. Maybe you over reacted slightly. "Mont?" You asked, walking over to him.

He glanced up at you, an annoyed expression on his face. Your face softened as you walked over to him, kneeling in front of him. "What wrong?" You asked, but instead, he stayed silent, his eyes not meeting yours. "Wait. Is this about Finn?" You asked. He didn't say anything, just huffed loudly.

You sighed, sitting down in his lap. He wrapped his arms around your waist, looking at you with his jaw clenched. You smiled lightly at him, messing with the string on his hoodie.

"Why are you worrying about Finn babe? Finn's, well, a major fuck boy." You giggled, causing Monty to laugh. "Plus I mean, I am way out of his league." You added with a mocking tone.

Monty rolled his eyes as you pecked him on the lips, leaning your forehead against his. "I love you Mont."

"I love you too Y/N." He grinned, kissing you.

Murphy:

Murphy watched as you laughed along with Jake. You slapped his arm, both of you laughing harder. Murphy clenched his jaw, his hands pulling into fists as you smiled at Jake.
..

"Hey, Murphy? Have you seen Jake any where?" You asked, walking over to him. He looked up at you, a smirk on his face.

"Didn't you hear Y/N? Jake was shot in the shoulder by an arrow. Must have been a grounder." He shrugged, going back to sharpening the knife.

"Oh. Thats terrible." You said, raising your eyes brows as you sat next to him.

"Yeah, real tragedy." He muttered, the smirk still apparent on his face. You rolled my eyes at him, leaning your head on his arm and snuggling into his side.