Cake and Pillow forts |Monty Green

For the lovely WillowRose99

She's amazing, always there, and genuinely a good person. (Also, she's an amazing writer, so go check her out.) Maybe a little Monty will make you feel better hun!

**Unedited**
___________________________

Voices boomed through the air, beginning to fill the room. But, seemingly, in an instant they all stalled. You shared a look with Monty, the boy laughing lowly to himself.

"Uh? What's going on?" Jasper's voice rang out. He peered at the blanket and pillow covered area, two silhouette casting across the side. "Monty? Will?"

You giggled loudly, the two of you crawling over to the opening. You both poked your heads out, looking over at Jasper, Harper, and Miller, whom sent you confused looks.

"What the hell are you two doing?"

"Pillow fort." You asnwered, smirking over at the three. Jasper's eyes lit up, his jaw dropping. "No, you gotta know the password."

"I'll bring cake." He offered. You grined over at Monty, the two of you nodding in response. With a huge smile, he ran out of the room, Miller and Harper simply shaking their heads as they slowly left.

Moments later, Jasper reappeared, a slice of pie and cake in his hand. "They only had one piece, but I brought pie!"

But Miya walked into the room at that very moment, smiling flirtatiously at the boy. He sucked in a deep breath, looking between his two options. Knowing his pick, you quickly snatched the plates from him, retreating back to your fort. Jasper glared over at the two of you, but turned back to Miya with a grin.

"I mean, good deal." You laughed, handing him the plate of pie. He gasped lightly, seeming offended by the offer. "I took the plates from him, you get the pie."

"But Will-" his words were cut off with a tiny gasp as you shoved a bite of chocolate cake in your mouth. Arms crossed over his chest, but his lips suddenly pulled into a smirk. "Fine." He leaned in before you could process, lips encasing yours. His tongue made its way into your mouth as you gasped, the boy gently placing a hand on your cheek.

With a low laugh, you pulled away, smiling up at him. "I would have gave you a bite, if you had of asked nicely." Monty rolled his eyes in response, kissing you once more with even more passion.

"Mhm, but this is better." He grinned.