He Teaches You Something

Bellamy:

"Hands up higher." Bellamy laughed, pushing my arms up higher for the millionth time.

"Like this?"

"Perfect." He smirked as I adjusted my stance. "Are you ready?" He asked, I simply nodded as I prepared myself.

He quickly threw a punch at me, which I ducked under, before blocking another with my forearm. He swung again, and I dodged yet again, swiping my leg under his, making him collapse to the ground. Before i could do anything further, he grabbed my waist, throwing me down, and pinning me underneath him. I tried to pull my arms free, but Bellamy was ultimately stronger than me.

"Good start, Love, but you got a little cocky." He said, his face merely inches from mine. His kissed me gently, before he pushed himself up, offering a hand to me. "Again?" He asked, pulling me to my feet.

"But of course." I smirked, stepping in front of him.

Jasper:

"Do you know how to shoot?" Bellamy asked. You shook your head as you awkwardly held the gun. "Okay. Uhm, Jasper!" Bellamy yelled.

Jasper looked up, his eyes meeting yours, a grin falling on his face as he ran over to you and Bellamy. "What's up?"

"I need you to teach Y/N here how to shoot." Bellamy ordered. Jasper nodded, before putting his hand on your lower back and leading you away from camp.

"Okay. So, put your gun here." He said, raising it to your shoulder. He stood behind you, your back against his chest as he helped you fix your stance. "Now. Aim the gun, and as you squeeze the trigger, slowly breath out."

You did as he said, hitting relatively close to the target. "Good job, love." Jasper cooed. You smiled, your stomach doing flips as he slowly stepped away.

"Now. Try again."

Monty:

"Monty. You realize I have no idea what I'm doing, or looking for, right?" You huffed as you looked at the many bushes surrounding you and your group.

"Okay, come here, Angel." He smirked, gesturing you over. You slowly walked over to him, Monty chuckling as he noticed the pout on your face. "Its not as hard as you would think. Look, okay-" he told you the basics of how to tell if a berry is poisonous, and which to look for.

"Got it?"

"Yeah, thanks genius." You smirked, leaning up on your toes and kissing him.

Finn:

"Alright. Here what kind of tracks are those?" He asked as you both squatted down. You studied the animal tracks as Finn watched you intensly.

"Rabbit?" You said, question apparent in your voice. A smirk fell on Finn's face as he nodded.

"You're right Sweetheart. You're learning quick." He smirked, pecking you on the lips.

"What can I say? I'm learning from the best." You said in a low voice as you kissed his jaw. Finn smirked, kissing you quickly, before grabbing his knife.

"Now. How about we see how good your hunting skills are?" He said, offering you his knife. You took it from him, smiling brightly at him, before following the trail.

Murphy:

"Now, do you even know how to begin with throwing a knife?" John questioned you.

"I've tried before, but I wasn't great. Now, if you could get your hands on a bow, that would be another story." You smirked.

"I'll see what I can do Sweetheart. But for the time being, you're stuck with this." He smiled. He showed you how to stand, and hold the knife, before stepping back and letting you try. You threw the knife at the tree, but it ended up bouncing off, landing on the ground. You huffed in annoyance, going over to pick it back up. "Don't worry. I didn't get it at first either. Just try again."

You walked back over to him, doing as he had showed you, when you heard him chuckle. "No, here, stand like this." He said, grabbing your hips and moving you into a better stance. Your back was pressed against his chest, his breath tickling your neck as he took each breath. One of his hands stayed on your waist, as the other fixed the position of the knife. With his help, you threw the knife, sticking it perfectly into the tree.

"Yes!" You yelled, throwing your arms around him. Murphy chuckled, hugging you back, before letting go and retrieving your knife.