Opposite sides |Monty Green.

Monty sat at his station, leaned over the small table. He fiddled with the knobs, when suddenly, he heard a crackling noise through the speaker. It was the other sides, Monty trying to stay silent as he listened intently. He took in a deep breath, realizing their plan.

"Bellamy, come in. Bellamy!" Monty's voice was urgent, trying to get the boys attention. "Bellamy! Answer me."

"What?" His rough voice finally replied.

"The escape is a distraction. They have Pike, they're giving him to the grounders." He reported. Bellamy completely stalled at his words, their group fighting off the prisoners.

He sprinted out, watching as the rover drove towards the exit. But he had an advantage, he was closer. He ran faster, stopping in front of the gate, his gun raised. Kane didn't seem to want to stop, but he reluctantly did so. They surrounded the car, aiding Pike in getting out, before pulling Kane out. They clipped his handcuffs on, his eyes locking with Kane.

Monty stay in his station, listening in on the radio. He heard a voice, immediately recognizing it. Octavia. But, it was followed by another. A gentle and all too fimiliar voice.

"Oh my god, Y/N." He mumbled, dropping his radio. He stared at the screen before him, but couldn't bring himself to say anything. You hadn't told him, fearing he would slip and tell his mother. Or anything worse.

He turned the radio off, standing from his station. They were in the middle of interrogating Kane, but he stood outside of the cells, knowing that's where he would be forced.

And just as predicted, he watched as guards hauled Kane into the cell. Bellamy followed behind them, a pained look in his eyes. Everyone slowly left the cells, but Monty and Bellamy stayed standing outside together.

Hannah walked over to the two, dread filling the boy instantly. He zoned out as she droned on, but a question caught his attention. "Where you able to identify anyone Kane was working with?"

"No." Bellamy immediately answered, not meeting Hannah's gaze. She seemed surprised by the quick answer, slowly turning her attention to Monty.

"No, I'm sorry." He choked out. She waved off the apology, smiling at both of the boys. Nerves and anxious feelings welled up inside of Monty, and he knew he had to confront her. But he hoped that no one sold her out.

"Let's hope today's actions make it clear to the people of Arkadia which side they should be on." She stated, nodding lightly. "It's not hard, you know, choosing which side is right for your people."

"I do it every day." Bellamy stated, watching as Hannah walked away. The two exchanged looks, Bellamy straightening up. "You recognized it, didn't you."

"Of course, i couldn't forget that voice. I just can't believe it." Monty shook his head, relief flooding through him that Bellamy didn't tell. But, hey, it was also her sisters ass on the line. "She never showed it, that she was on the other side."

"Go talk to her, man." Bellamy sighed, clapping a hand on his shoulder. Monty nodded in response, slowly walking towards their living quarters. The doors opened, only to reveal you relaxed on the bed.

"Hey Mont, are you okay? I heard what happe-"

"I know, Y/N." You lowly sat up, standing from the bed. "I recognized your voice. Why?" You let out a low sigh, dropping your head.

"What you're doing, what your mother and Bellamy are doing, it's wrong. All of it, and you know that Mont." You spoke in a low voice, Monty staring down at you. "We finally managed a treaty with the grounders, and your chancellor ruined it. All of it. And now Kane is going to die, and so will everyone else if you keep this shit up."

Monty nodded, mouthing the words "I know". He pulled you into a hug, his arms wrapped gently around you.

"Does this mean-"

"Yes."

"Oh thank god." You muttered, pushing yourself up on your toes. You kissed him gently, smiling brightly up at the boy. "If you're lying to me Monty Green, I swear to-"

"I would never lie to you, Y/N. Never."

__________________________

**Unedited**

Lol @ people who post sad things to get attention.

Lol @ people who act sad for attention.

Lol @ people who use anxiety/ depression as a way to get attention.

Lol @ people who act differently just for attention.

Illnesses, wheather it be mental or physical, it is serious. These are real things, but don't fake them for attention. Don't fake anything for attention.

Damn.