Among the 47 |Bellamy Blake

Request for Megan_kroes

Hope you like it, and sorry it took so long! Also, I made up a last name because I didn't know it.

Ive had a case of writers block for quite a while (a good friend has been helping me out with ideas and such) But that's one reason I've taken some time on the requests, and why the transitions are kinda odd.
__________________________

"Is- is Meg-" Bellamy's voice trailed off, not wanting to actually utter the words. Clarke pursed her lips, before breaking out into a troubled smile.

"She's alive, and sh-she wanted me to tell you some news." Clarke played nervously with her hands, feeling odd about telling the man the news. Bellamy crossed his arms over his chest, head tilting to the side in confusion. "Well, when they captured us, they ran tons of tests, and they found out something.."

"Clarke, you're scaring me. What-"

"Meg is pregnant." He was taken back, mouth falling agape. He stammered over his words, before a grin fell on his face.

"I-im going to be a father?" A slight questioning tone seemed to be laced in his words, when his face suddenly fell. "I'm going to be a father, and the love of my life is locked in a mountain with my unborn child and the possibility of dying-"

"Stop. Stop talking like that." Clarke breathed, gently placing a hand on his shoulder. But he quickly got up, storming out of the room. With a low sigh, Clarke hobbled after him, following him to where Kane and Abby stood.

"Bellamy-"

"We need to get them out. Now."

"The precautions. We need to send someone in and I can't ask that of any one here-"

"You don't need to, because I'm going in." Clarke's eyes widened as he said the words, Kane's eyes widening. Before anyone could object, Bellamy let out an annoyed sigh. "Can we start planning? Faster we do, faster I get Meg and my child out."

~*~

Blood drained from his body, the doe eyed girl standing before him. With a deep sigh, she quickly swiped an epi-needle from the table, injecting the liquid into Bellamy's thigh. He woke with a start, body flailing as panic was induced through his body. Amidst his panic, he heard a soft voice.

"Are you from the ark? Do you know Jasper?" He tried to collect his thoughts, giving a light nod to the girl. She began pulling multiple wires from him, when the door suddenly was thrown open.

"What are you doing? You don't have access in here?" The guard asked, arms crossed over his chest.

"I- I wanted to know what was so special about this room, this subject. But, he-hes dead." Maya muttered, the man sending a glance towards the monitor. But Bellamy suddenly came to life, Maya watching in horror as the man was killed right before her.

"You should go." Maya was snapped back into reality, heart skipping a beat as she saw the name tag on Bellamy's new uniform.

"I-i think I'm already in too deep." She chuckled dryly, walking over to Bellamy, slowly peeling away the name tag.

"There- there's a girl here. Megan Degas-"

"Megan is in a lab. They want to induce early labor so they can use her and take the child." Maya told him, the man's eyes widening. "I can try to get her out, but it may comprise-"

"Can you do anything to stop it?" He asked, swallowing hard. Maya gave the man a sympathetic look, letting out a low sigh.

"I'll do everything I can. For now, I'll take you to the others." Maya nodded, leading Bellamy out of the room. "Try to keep your head down. Everyone knows each other here." Bellamy nodded lightly, adjusting the bill of his hat as they stepped into the elevator. After faking an exposure, the two ducked right back out the elevator, turning down winding halls.

Light voices caught his attention, Bellamy instinctively reaching for his gun. But a small line of children turned the corner, his eyes widened as he moved his hand away. His shoulders slumped, body being supported by the wall as the kids disappeared inside. All except for one. A little boy who walked up to Bellamy with bright eyes.

"Mister, are you on the gaurd?" He asked, looking up at Bell with admiration and hope. Bellamy nodded lightly, unable to find the words. "My daddy is training to be on the gaurd!"

"Well, I- I hope he makes it. It's great." He told the kid in a light voice. The little boy smiled up at him, turning to run into the room. But Bellamy's heart broke as he noticed the name tag on the little boys bag. The same name tag Maya ripped from his uniform.

"They're just kids." Bellamy breathed, watching the children run to their seats through the window. "Children."

"What did you expect to find here?" Maya asked with little sympathy in her voice. She stared over at the man, brows pulled together, until realization set in. "We- we should get going."

Bellamy peeled his eyes away from the gleeful kids, slowly walking behind Maya. But he was immediately snapped from his thoughts as an alarm sounded, doors slamming shut.

"What's going on-"

"I don't know. But, theres a change of plans, let's get you to the radio." The girl nodded, grabbing Bellamy's arm and pulling him along with her. She led the way to the storage room, passing painting by painting without a single glance. But Bellamy was intrigued.

"What is all of this-"

"No time to explain. You stay here, radio back. I'll see what I can do about Meg." She offered the man a gentle smile, before slowly walking away. Bellamy nodded lightly, watching the girl walking quickly out of sight, before picking up the speaker.

"Clarke, Raven. Are you there?"

"Yes. Have you seen Jasper and the others?" Clarke's voice filled the air, Bellamy letting out a relieved sigh.

"Not exactly, but that's a story." He answered, leaning against the wall. "Clarke, about this plan-"

"What, is something wrong?"

"Clarke, there are kids here. These people aren't just monsters. I mean, w-what if it was my-"

"Okay, okay. I'll see what I can do, okay?" Clarke cut him off. Bellamy let out a shakey breath, head bowing. "Have you seen Meg yet-"

"Maya is trying to save her. Trying to save our kid." He said in a low, barely audible voice.

~*~

"We need to get them all some place safe, and I think I may know where to go." Maya informed Bellamy, the two quickly turning the corner. But Bellamy skid to a stop, eyes falling on the girl before him.

"Megan." He whispered, quickly running to her side. She threw her arms around him, but he was gentle about hugging her back. Bellamy quickly pulled back, hands caressing her enlarged stomach with tear filled eyes. "You're okay. You're both okay." He breathed, cupping her face gently in his hands and planting his lips on hers.

"We are." She whispered quietly, smiling up at the teary eyed man. "Me, and your little girl." He drew in a deep breath, his eyes lighting up.

"L-little girl. Oh my god." His voice was below a whisper, a grin on his face. "Let's get you two out of here angel." He kissed you lightly, grabbing your hand as Maya led the way.