Who you're jealous of.

I had to reupload, because not everything was showing up. So, let's try this again..
__________________________

Bellamy:

Lets be honest, with Bellamy, who wouldn't you be jealous of? Girls were constantly fawning over him, but who could blame them. He is hot as hell. But, aside from all of the flirting, he always says how much he loves you. He reassures you his fuck boy ways are in the past, and his eyes were only on you.

Jasper:

You were jealous of Miya. You were captured with the other 48, and stuck in Mount Weather. You got out of medical right before Miller, and came back to find your boyfriend flirting with another girl. You were furious, and when you confronted him later, he was just happy that you were alive.

Monty:

Monty claimed you were ridiculous, but you were jealous of Miller. You knew that Miller was gay, but a lot of people seemed to ship them together. Jasper would go on and on about how he ships "Minty" just to piss you off. But, Monty will always pull you into him, kissing you, and reassuring you he loved you, and only you.

Finn:

Is this even a question? Clarke and Raven. You knew of his past relationship with Raven, and his little fling with Clarke. While Raven tried to forget about him, Clarke still had eyes for him. That was until you threatened her with the gun she had given you.

Murphy:

You were jealous of Emori from the moment you met her. While in the dead zone, your group ran into Emori. As you walked ahead, you noticed Murphy had dropped back to talk to her, which made you even more annoyed than you were in your current situation. You lost your temper, held a knife to her throat (which wasn't much help in the long run), but she backed off.

Raven:

Bellamy. Though, she had her thing with Finn, and he was her first love, you knew she would never go back to him. Not after what he did. But, when you learned about the little fling with Bellamy, you instantly got jealous any time you saw the two together.

Octavia:

Lincoln. He was the big, tough grounder. And you had it in your head that he could take her form you with ease. But O always assured you that she was yours, and had no plans of changing that.

Lexa:

Clarke "for my people" Griffin. You hated her the instant you met her. She had looks, and Lexa immediately took note of that. After giving Lexa the silent treatment, she went into detail about her death, as usual, but in the end she assured you she loved you.

Clarke:

"Space walker". Clarke came to you, bawling after she found out about Raven. He was back together with his life long girl friend, but you knew he still had eyes for Clarke. After the two of you got together, a simple threatening knife to the neck got him to back off a little bit.