The end

"Again, tell us again the story of the king of the accursed," said the little girl. "Yes, again," his brother added. Ken sighed. "I've told you this story thousands of times," Ken replied. "I still want to hear it," said the little girl. "Yes, tell us the battle," said the little boy. Ken sat comfortably on a chair next to his children's bed. "Ok, but after you go sleep wisely," he said. "Yes," the children promised. " OK. Hmm ... so the battle ..... "

Hakyeon did not know that Leo was alive, so he had waited for his father in the realm of the accursed. One day a message arrived. A merciless battle was taking place at the frontier of the two worlds: that of the living and that of the accursed. The king of the accursed asked his army to fight. An immense army had invaded the land of the living. Hakyeon could not let that happen. He was born to prevent the annihilation of life on earth. He was born to kill the one who wanted to destroy the world and the creatures who lived there. So he had gone to the battlefield. Upon arrival everything was chaos. Elves, wolves, demons, wizards, vampires, etc ... all were fighting for their survival. All were trying to defeat the necromancer and his army. But could they really kill him? Hakyeon could recognize his friends. Some were injured and others were fighting. He could not let them die, these people had faith in him. His attention focused on a familiar form, Leo's. "Leo?» He murmured. He rushed towards the man he had missed so much. But the battle was intense and he was struggling to get close to Leo. "Leo," Hakyeon shouted. He saw familiar eyes turning to meet his gaze, but at that moment the army of the cursed invaded the enemy's camp and Hakyeon lost sight of his lover. No, he was not dreaming. He was sure of it. Leo was in front of him a few seconds ago and he was alive. Alive. He could not let Leo die this time. He would not stand it. No, he had to do something. He could not let his friends, his family and all those people die. The army of the accursed were bigger, but he could kill their leader. Hakyeon looked around for the leader of the accursed army, and found a man in a black dress with long hair and a beard. He did not look old. So, this man was his father. He had never seen him, but he did not like his face, not at all. Hakyeon focused on the man. He ran with all his strength and threw himself on him. His plan did not work because the man dodged the attack. The second attack received the same fate. Hakyeon kept trying to fight but he could not even touch the man. He had a magic book that allowed him to cast incantations. And each spell hurt Hakyeon, the last one sent him to the ground. His head hit a stone and Hakyeon lost consciousness.

"Wake up, my child. Hakyeon. Wake up, "said a female voice. Hakyeon opened his eyes. The first thing he saw was beautiful amber eyes. A young and beautiful woman smiled at him. Who could it be? Hakyeon wondered. Was he dead and in heaven? "I'm so happy to see you. You have become a robust and handsome man. I was so afraid of losing you before you were born or seeing that you had become like your father. But I am relieved to see that you are a right person.» The woman said. " Who are you ?» Hakyeon asked. The woman put her hand on his face. Tears were starting to flood his face. "Whatever you do in life, my little Hakyeon, know that I, Inya, your mother, will always support you. I'm sorry I was not there at your childhood, but I'm glad to see you now have friends who love you and take care of you. These friends today need you, so I release you, "said Inya. Hakyeon did not understand. He was happy to see his mother and he wanted to stay with this woman forever. But he also had to save all those people who believed in him. "I wanted you to live a normal life, so your true nature was hidden. Today, I release you so that you can fulfill your destiny. Stand up and show everyone that you are the worthy heir of Talian and the four tribes, Whonzbou and Vaslor, "said his mother. Hakyeon kept his eyes on the woman. She was gentle and protective. He wanted so much to stay with her. "Hakyeon, wake up," shouted the woman's voice. Hakyeon awoke with a start. He felt a sharp pain in his chest.

This man, his father, was above him and was trying to tear his heart out of his chest. Hakyeon was expecting to panic but to his surprise a warmth spread throughout his body. He had pain, but his father was in pain too. So, they were connected. Hakyeon did not hesitate and threw himself on the man to bite his neck. Blood spurted. He hated the taste but he had a purpose. He rejected the man and stood up. He had to stop this war. Hakyeon walked on the battlefield. Nobody dared to touch him. He was part of both camps. He picked up a knife on the ground and made a cut on his hand. Then he let his blood follow the movements of his hands to form a symbol on the floor. "Genua coram rege, I am Hakyeon, son of Inya queen of Talian and the four tribes, son of Hanxu, lord of Whonzbou and Vaslor. I am the worthy heir and king of elves, vampires, demons, wolves and all the magical creatures that populate the visible world and the invisible world. So prostrate in front of me, "he said. The clashes stopped one by one and people knelt down to greet their king. Hakyeon had become the king of supernatural beings and those of cursed beings.

Ken looked at the sleeping children. As usual, this story made them proud and amazed them. Yet no one today remembered the true Hakyeon. This story was a legend. But, Ken could testify because he was there. He slowly left the room and closed the door. He joined Ravi in ​​the living room, and slipped on the couch next to his husband. "A tired evening?» Ravi asked. Ken nodded. "The children still wanted me to tell them the story of the king of the accursed," says Ken. Ravi nodded. He seemed sad. "I hope they're fine," he says. Ken got up and kissed his husband's cheek. "I'm sure they're fine. Hakyeon and Leo love each other. And Hakyeon does not want to leave the realm of the accursed. He does not want his father to start again, so he has to watch him. " "Yes, I understand that Hakyeon wants to stay there for our safety at all. And I understand that Leo wants to live with him in this realm, but every day I wonder if we made the right choice, "says Ravi. " Which choice ? The one to adopt their child?» Ken asked. Ravi nodded. "Hakyeon wanted her daughter to have a normal life, to grow up and laugh like any other child, and she will never have to know who her parents are. We promised, "says Ken. Ravi nodded again. " You are right. she's our daughter now and she will never know she's the heir to a different world, "says Ravi.

Hakyeon huddled in his husband's arms. "Um ... you doesn't sleep ?," he asked. Leo stroked his hair before answering him. "Are you happy Hakyeon?» Leo asked. Hakyeon gave him a big smile. " Yes, I am happy. I live with the person I love the most in this world.» He replied. "I love you too, Hakyeon," Leo said, kissing his lips. But he wanted confirmation. "Are you sure that you doesn't miss our friends ? And our daughter?» Leo asked. "Um ... if I miss them ? I miss them a lot, but I have a responsibility in front of my people. I can not let a new war break out, so my father's prison must be watched. Do not forget, I'm the only one who can kill him, and now that his blood runs in my veins, I'm stronger than him. For our daughter, we decided together that she should not live what I had lived. She must not know the existence of the invisible world, "says Hakyeon. " I have not changed my mind. I still want a perfect life for her, and I trust Ken and Ravi for that. Your friend has been successful in hiding his nature for years. » Leo said. Hakyeon burst out laughing. " This wizard got me ," he says. Leo burst out laughing too. He squeezed his grip and laid another kiss on his lover's forehead. "I'll be near you and I'll try to make you happy as long as a breath of life burns in me," he murmured. " I know. Thank you for making me happy and sharing my life, "replied Hakyeon.

Hello my fireflies, I know this story waited a long time before seeing its end, but finally here it is. I hope you will like this end. As always, I will continue to offer you exciting and romantic stories. You care for VIXX, Game set.