The lord of the damned

Sunggyu not understand. He had received the message from Jiyong confirming the need for help from his friend Leo. Dice then, he had traveled with his entire clan to go to a small town called Rovixland. Upon arrival, there was nobody in the house of Leo. Sungkyu was so worried about the safety of Leo and his family. He immediately began to follow the smell of Leo. This had led to the middle of the forest. There, they lost the scent of Leo. Sungkyu felt become increasingly worried. His friend was in danger. So he asked a gathering of his clan. His power was strong enough but when he combined his gift to those of the members of his clan, they widely become much stronger. He held the hand of his friends and focused to create a link. "Leo revelare" he said. After a few minutes, he began to feel the heat and the presence of his friend. But a barrier prevented him to visualize where his friend was. Would he have been kidnapped? He then had to help him as soon as possible. In judging by the force of that barrier, the person who held it, was to be a witch, a fairy or a demon. But spells should not long resist its power. "I'll make us teleport nearby Leo but I do not know in what situation he is. This can be a trap so put yourself in fightingt position, "he said. Hoya, Dongwoo, Woohyun, Seungyeol, Seungjong and Myungsoo said yes. .

Sunggyu had miscalculate a landing angle. It was normal, he had never set foot in this house. He and his men began in fighting position. He turned his head and saw Leo and his family sitting perfectly in the process of feeding themselves. Would he misread the situation? He saw his friend get up and go shake his hand. "Please come and support us," said Leo. Sungkyu did not know what to say. That's when a woman of a certain age walked toward them. "I did not expect even the visit. Moreover, they are not many people who can sense my presence in these woods, "said Choi. She made a stop and jumped for joy. "But am i dreaming ? They are fairies and not just any. Those came from wind family fairy. They should therefore be able to do dream walking and teleportation "Choi shouted with joy. Sungkyu looked at her with astonishment. Someone had to explain to him what was happening.

A few minutes later Sunggyu and his clan were aware of the situation in which was Hakyeon and offered their help to rescue him. Indeed, they were able to cross the dreams. The plan was simple. Ken's aunt was going to use the sleep of Onew who had a connection with Hakyeon. Onew asleep, the dream walkers could pass through his mind to join Hakyeon, free his mind and help him to reach his body. This was the same technique used by Shia, and her sister turned it against her in order to release Hakyeon. "And do not forget even if your body are not really there, if you get killed there, you die here, so be careful," said Choi. Leo, Sungkyu and his clan, Kai and Sehun did nod. Choi made them lie on the floor beside the body of Hakyeon. Then she began her incantation. "Ken took my hand. You own in you the power and authority to demand the passage to the other world. This can greatly help the success of our plan, "said Choi. Ken rushed to her aunt and also began reciting incantations. The weather began to darken and the wind was rising. You could hear the creaking of the trees outside. Then suddenly, nothing. The spirits had managed to reach the other world.

Hakyeon had screamed, screaming and crying, but nothing he did not know where he was and he could not get out. Everything was cold and blue around him. He seemed to have spent an eternity in this place. Where was his mother? Leo? and his friends ? NO ONE. He could no see and hear anything, just the reasoning of his voice through walls. He dropped himself to the ground and let out a cry of despair. If the words of the Queen of the Elves were true then there was a power within him that could help him out of this place. He began to focus on this power, but after a few minutes, he stopped. Nothing had changed in him. Hakyeon then remembered the last time he was in a weak position in tunnels. Leo was with him at that time. Where was he ? He had so much need his help and also to feel his presence. Leo, he had seen him naked before him. In this memory, Hakyeon blushed. If he were honest with himself, he would have acknowledged that he also wanted to belong to him. To become one with him, but his pride, his damn pride took over him. "Leo I miss you," he said, weeping. That's when he heard the scuffle noises from behind the wall. Hakyeon rose quickly. It was the first noise he heard in what seemed like an eternity. He could not see anything, but he could hear voices and noises now. Yes, he was sure it was the voice of Leo he heard. He had come to save him. He started hitting the wall with all his strength. "Leo, I'm here. Follow the sound of my voice, "he shouted. He continued to scream but it was as if no one heard him. The battle continued to rage outside and Hakyeon could hear the icy laughter of a woman. "You dare enter my kingdom and you think you can take my treasure and get out as easily. Not think again, you will serve meals to my pets, "said the woman. The next second, Hakyeon felt a sharp pain in his stomach. He doubled over and fell to the ground in pain. What this woman did to Leo? No, he did not want him dying by his fault. The tears began to flow. By his fault, all those who were close to him, found themselves in danger. They had to fight risking their lives to help him and protect him. He did not want to lose somebody, especially not Leo. "Djebal, not this," he pleaded. He felt one second pain in the chest. This woman was killing Leo. NOOOOOOO he yelled. Hakyeon got up and ran toward the wall. He struck with all his might. He needed to join Leo. He had to help him before he died. "Hakyeon" he heard Leo whisper and then nothing. Hakyeon suddenly felt a cold. He did not feel the warmth of Leo. His rage began to rise. .

Sunggyu had anymore the strength to stand. This woman or that thing was too strong for them. She had managed to mortally wound his friend Leo. Sungkyu looked at Leo's body helplessly. How this situation could come to this? But by the honor of all his clan, he would avenge the death of his friend even if he should also leave his life. He tried through the pain to get back on his feet. He had to fight again. But at the time of attack, he heard a loud noise. Something had to break to the ground. He looked up and saw a man with brown hair rush to the body of his friend. "Leo get up, you can't do that to me. You can not die and leave me alone. You promised to always protect me, you can not leave me, "cried the man. Sungkyu looked at him. Could he be Hakyeon? The man they had to save. He saw Kai and Sehun rush on him and take him in their arms, but the man refused and continued to shake the body of Leo. Laughter was heard at that time. "I see you've managed to release yourself. Nobody had succeed to do that before you. It only increases my desire to keep you as my trophy. But before I would take pleasure in killing all your friends here, "said Shia. Sungkyu no longer felt nothing but disgust for her. He wanted to see her dead for the loss of a dear friend to his heart. He felt the change in the air. Something had to change. He saw Hakyeon slowly raise and deal with Shia.

Hakyeon was raging. Because of the prophecy of his birth, people wanted him dead and try to kill anyone who tried to protect him. His mother was dead, and now because of this woman, he had lost the person who was his most valuable love in his life. His life itself was a curse, a threat to others. Then he was to lead his own fight alone and it was going to start with this woman. "You do not seem to have understood. I am Hakyeon, Lord of Talian of Whonzbou and Vaslor. I do not want your submission, I want you dead, "said Hakyeon. He saw that Shia had finally understood, but it was too late. Leo was not there anymore. He rushed at her and before Shia can defend herself, he planted his fangs into her neck. He knew that drinking that cursed blood will make him a damned man. But did not he was a damned man from the beginning? He was the son of Hanxu, Lord of Whonzbou and Lord of the damned. He was not different from them except for one thing. He would exterminate them one by one until the last one and for that he was going to visit his father. He dropped the lifeless body of Shia and turned to the others. He saw the look of pity of Kai. What could he do? It was too late now. Leo was not there anymore. "Tell my mother not to get me or try to help me. It's too late for me and I do not want to see dead people because they tried to help me. Take with you this green bottle, and for the last thing : THANK YOU, "he said before disappearing. 

Sung Sung had enjoyed in recent days in the castle with the absence of his master. There were anymore broken crockery noise, anymore cries of anger. His master would travel more often he said. He entered the throne room and stopped short. Somebody sat on the throne, and he was not his master. He did not take time to reflect and ran to warn the guards. Within minutes, the room fills with monsters ready to kill this stranger who had the insolence to come and sit on the throne of his master. Sung Sung pointed his finger to the unknown and ran to hide under a table. He saw the man stand up and speak loudly. "I'm Cha Hakyeon, worthy son of Inya queen of Talian and the four tribes, and Hanxu Lord of Whonzbou and Vaslor. So submit yourselves. " Sung Sung's eyes widened. His master had a son? Moreover, looking more closely, this man has the color of skin characteristic of the people of Whonzbou and he could feel it that he has the same smell as that of his master. In addition, only the damned people could access to this castle. This man had to tell the truth. He rushed to the unknown and worshiped to him. "Welcome home master my name is Sung Sung " he said, and the rest of the army followed him. .Ae Cha, Ken and Choi rushed to the body of Leo. There was always a space of time to bring a dying spirit in his body. By respecting this time it was possible to avoid the die of the person. The work was done from the comeback of everyone's mind. Now they had to wait for Leo to stands up by himself. Meanwhile, they had to know who was this new person who had comeback with them. " Who are you ? "Asked Ravi. "I'm Seungri. I left the clan of BB. Thank you for having me back among the living. I would tell all the story to Jiyong. BB clan will be forever indebted to you "the man said before disappearing. Meanwhile, a noise was heard. Leo had just come back from the dead.