The house of the forest

« will you continue to ignore me all day ? » asked Hakyeon. ​Ken did not take a time to answer him and continued eating his meal. They are in the cafeteria and since this morning ken didn't accept nor respond to hakyeon's questions , or his attempt of distraction. Him, who is usually a wordless background ( as Hakyeon ), would not open his mouth. OK GREATS WORDS, GREATS REMEDIES. Special measures. Hakyeon slips on the chair next to Ken and puts his finger on the middle of his chest. « A solitary worm that wal.... wal..... walk, where will he be hidden ? ». His finger moves on Ken's chest and quickly hide under his armpit to tickle him. Ken chuckles but for anything he will not want to yield to his friend. Hakyeon sees that his strategy doesn't work, but there is no reason. They usually use this technic to reconcile. He try to use several fingers. Ken is taking more twists, then he laugh and surrend himself « ahahahahah .... ok i surrender N ». Seing that Hakyeon doesn't stop, he also makes his tickling, ans they just stay in the cafetaria laughing and smiling to each other. The two friend love it. And why would they not ? phink Ken. He loved Hakyeon from the beginning, since he laids eyes on him the first time at the daycare. And no regrets since then. That laugher they shared. Running away into the woods to develops their imagination and their noisy side. Yes, Ken loves the whimsical, the illussionnel, the supernatural. He remembers even the number of times Hakyeon and him reads supernatural's books in the library and talk about it during hours. However, what Ken like more about their friendship is that they all share a divatitude, a gossiptitude (yeah i know i make a new word lol ) and understand each other better than their own families.

« I waited for you, you know, i got up 30 mn earlier than usual to have time to tell you a thing before class and you are late. I hope you slept well because now you owne me one hour of your time. Hakyeon smiled to Jeahwan. His friend will never change, and OH MY GOD he loves that. His small town is so boring and thaks to Jeahwan, he got gossip every day and he likes that. He then leans towars his friend with open eyes and mouth « tell me »

« you remember the house where we used to roam as a child ? » ask Ken

« Um, the one with the big fence near the forest ? » « Yes, you remember that i tell you she was being renovated ? » « Um, yes »

« Today, a family will move there. I know because i heard my father talk on the phone. For it seems, it is a family with four brothers and they're coming to study here. do you know the meaning ? » « New faces » « Yesssssssssss » « Are you sure ? » « Yes, some of their suitcases have arrived » Hakyeon with stars in the eyes whispered to his friend « you wants us to go to spy ? ». Ken turns to his inséparable and hits his arm. He then say « Who do you take us ? Of course we will go spy on and i have already prepared our survival kit »