Foolish

3rd Pov

Jonathan sighs out loud. He throws himself on his bed and stares at the ceiling fan. His face started turning pink then a tint of red, then finally red as an apple. He puts a pillow over his face, wanting to scream "Idiot" over and over again, but instead he does not. "Why today? Why him? Why did I have to say that?" Jonathan's thoughts get the best of him, making him hate himself and hating the feelings he has for Evan. He gets up from bed because he heard something outside his room door, hoping it wasn't Evan, he opens it and finds his dog laying down. He sighs out of relief and calls Cooper inside, Cooper gives a yawn and slowly walks in. Cooper was a cuter name for him when he was a puppy, now that he's older it doesn't fit him, at least that's what Jonathan thought.

Evan's Pov

"Come on Cooper" I hear Jon say. Was that's the dog's name? And this whole time I didn't even ask Jon what his dog's name was. Fuck, isn't that something. I hope Jon is okay though. He seems more distant since I got here. I sigh. Oh well, he'll come out of his room sooner or later, but I guess I should give him some space. I got on my phone and decided to text her back. It's been long enough, knowing her, she has been waiting the whole day to get a reply.

Evan: I can't talk on the phone with you but I can text

Now the waiting game. I'm pretty sure everyone fucking does it. It's either you wait 3 to 5 minutes to past then KOOPOYA you can text them back. You don't want to seem desperate to chat with a person. Obviously, she's desperate and doesn't play the waiting game, and because she doesn't play, I have to text back as soon as I get it.

DRB: That's fine... So where do we begin???

Evan: Idk

DRB: Well we can always talk this over dinner tonight. Or anytime..

Evan: I wouldn't be able to go anyways... I'm in North Carolina

DRB: Y?

I can easily tell her a lie... Or maybe the truth. If I tell her the truth she'll probably be a little mad...I mean she didn't really like any of my friends. But if we really are going to start working on our relationship, I shouldn't start out with a lie.

Evan: I'm at a friend's house

DRB: Who???

Evan: One of my YouTube friends that I play with...

I don't even know what I'm doing right now. Why should I be giving her another chance? She fucking cheated on me. I don't even know why I'm texting her anymore! I can already hear her voice though her messages. She giving me an attitude but she's covering it up with questions. Acting all innocent but in reality is a bitc-

"Evan, are you hungry? I'm gonna' preheat the oven for the pizzas, if you are," I hear Jon say. I look up from my phone, and there he goes already setting the oven to preheat. When did he get out of his room? Why is he so quiet? "Hey, man are you okay? You look pissed"

DRB: Oh... How is that? I mean I hope you're having fun.

"Yeah...I'm fine" I told Jon as I'm trying to figure out what to say next. "Okay well if you wanna' talk I'm here obviously."

Evan: You know what I am having fun... With H2O Delirious

"Hey Jon?" I said while turning my phone off. "Yeah?" He gets up from the kitchen ground with a round pan in his hand, staring at me with his blue eyes. "Do you remember how I was trying to talk to you about my ex?" I asked, hoping he would, but of course he would because all of a sudden he ended the call. He looks down at the pan with a frown, then shows a weak smile. "Problems with her again?" I sigh, "Pretty much" Jon made another face again, I'm not sure what it was toward to though. He starts looking at the pan and says "Well what is it now?" I toss my phone away from me and walk into the kitchen to begin my rant.

Jonathan's Pov:

"And I can just h-her fucking annoying ass voice over the text as I'm reading it" Evan yells out. I can't really tell him anything. I haven't been in a relationship in two years, and even then my  ex girlfriend was not like Evan's. Evan's ex girlfriend is needy. She obviously loves attention. Maybe I should tell him that. No I should just let him continue, I'll just give him my opinion at the end. I wonder if he knows. Does he know my feelings? Do I make it obvious? Fuck, I wish I had the guts to tell him. He's actually really something if you keep looking at him. Why am I drooling over him while he's ranting? "And why do I keep texting her? I should stop.." I look at him waiting for him to say something else. "But for some reason I can't... I'm stuck" Evan finally ends his rant, and looks at me for a response. I don't even know what to say to all that but I'll give it a shot, "Well maybe it's because you don't have the guts to tell her to stop. Maybe you're afraid to see what happens when she's finally out of your life. Maybe you're afraid to move on... And saying 'I'm stuck' is just an excuse for being afraid" The oven beeps and I throw in the pineapple pizza first, just for him. He walks back to the living room,sits on the couch, and messes with his hair, then says, "You're probably right, Jon. Thanks for hearing me out" I nod.
"What about you though? How's your love life?" "I'm still single" I manage to say, while walking into the living room. "Really? Have you tried to hook up with someone at least?" I had to think about it for a while because I have but it didn't turn out well. "I have but...it didn't feel right" Evan raised his eyebrow, "What do you mean?" Here was my chance to tell him that I tried to go out on dates to get over the weird feelings, I thought it was a lack of affection at the time or something worse. Nothing but a big lie is gonna' come. "She wasn't what I wanted" Well, that's kinda' close to the truth. "Well what do you want?" Evan asked. I thought for a moment. The oven beeps and Evan gets up to get it. "I want you" I thought to myself.

(You do not need to read this)
A/N I decided to give the dog a name!!!!! And instead of putting chapter 11 and shit imma' start giving the chapter a title as well. And hello I'm back after so many years. I'm so happy many have been enjoying this piece of shit I call a fan fiction. But anywho thank you so much for your support and such. AHHHH! I might start doing something new by the way with the chapters and how they're formatted so do not be surprise when it happens. Again.. Thank you so much and seriously though you guys do not have to do that voting thing because all I want to do is write/type and make others happy.