3

Jonathan pov:

Last night I hung up on Evan. I feel bad. I didn't mean to, it just sort of happened. Oh well, he knows me already. My phone rings. I look at the name and smile. "What?!" I yelled. "Damn Jon, don't need to yell. Anyways, can I come over? I wanna talk to my little bro." I get up out of bed and look around my house. It looks kinda clean. "Not right now. My house is messy." Luke laughs, "Oh..well to bad I'm already at your house!" I laugh, "Wow.." Luke hangs up and next thing you know the door bell rings. I open the door with a smile to see Luke. He's like a brother to me. "What's up, Man?!" Luke says while walking inside my house. I close the door, "Nothing much. What about you?" He sits on my couch and sighs, "Don't even dare ask me that question." I smirk, "Okay. So then what's the real reason you're here?" He looks straight at me. "I got a call from someone. And it had me really concerned about you." I probably had my confused face because he looked at me funny. "Concerned?" I finally said. "Yeah..So are you okay? Like are you sick or something?" Luke says. "I don't think so. I mean...I do get weird feelings here and there but, I don't think I'm sick." I said while, walking to the kitchen. Luke follows me, "Feelings? Like how?" I get a apple and wash it, "Like..I'll be playing with the guys. Then I get all hot and my heart beats super fast. And my stomach feels all funny." Luke watches me. Then finally he says, "It kinda seems like you're nervous about something. Are you?" Was I ever nervous? No..I don't think so. I never found myself as a nervous guy. "Well, I'm not trying to be nervous. Anyways who told you about this?" Luke cock his head back, "Evan told me. He said you been acting strange. He was worried....I guess." My heart starts beating fast again like last time. I try to play it cool by biting into my apple and eating it. "Evan..said that?" I asked. Luke nods and says, "And that's why I'm here and well there's another reason too." I walk to the couch with my red apple in hand and sit to hear what Luke was about to say. I imagine it's something bad. "But I'll let Evan tell you that. Its honestly none of my business." Luke says. I was so close of saying something but, Luke yelled out "Let's play some video games!"

Evan pov:

I had call Luke and asked him about Delirious. Its weird to call him by his real name. Anyways, I called Luke to talk to Delirious and to ask what was wrong with him. I know Luke and Delirious are super close to each other. My phone rings and I look at it, hoping it was like Delirious or someone I can talk to. Instead it was my Ex calling. I let it ring until the nightmare left. She's been bugging me since the day we broke up. I sigh out loud. It sucks being alone. Yeah..tonight I'm going to ask Delirious if I can see him.

*Time skipped*

Jonathan pov:

Luke finally left my house. The whole time we played video games. Now I can go lay down in my bed. Right before I was going to my room, I felt like I forgot something. And then I realised it...I left my dog in my room the whole entire time. Oops! He must be starving. I walk into my room to find him sleeping in my bed. I chuckled to myself. I throw myself on my bed and land next to my dog. I close my eyes and relaxed for a while. Then my phone vibrates in my pocket. I look at it to find out who it was. Turns out to be Evan.

Vanoss: Heyy, can I ask you something? And its very important. So don't say no as your answer.

Del: Um..okay??!! Go for it, ask me.

Vanoss: Well..I was just thinking. If I can come over to your house?

My heart started beating real fast again. Then, it got hot. I read his message over and over. Why was he asking this?

Del: Lol..what?

Vanoss: I wanna hang out with my friend. And you can even wear your mask if you want. You don't even have to show me your face.

Del: Idk

Vanoss: Trust me. I already have my bags packed and I have a plane ticket. It leaves tomorrow.

I sit in silence. The only thing I can hear in my own heart beat and my dog breathing.

Del: Fine...

Vanoss: Cool. I'll see you tomorrow.

I don't reply back to Evan. I wanted to but, I didn't know what to say. I sighed, thinking of the cleaning I have to do tomorrow and shop for groceries. And I found my mask. It was under my bed the whole time. So..I guess I'll wear it tomorrow. Wow..it's gonna be a pain in that ass to wear it. Its just gonna be me and Evan. All alone. Together. My heart beats fast again. I smile thinking that I kind of like this feeling. And I end up falling asleep with a smile.