2

3rd pov:

It was a while until Evan and Jonathan played together again. They put aside what had happen and pretend like nothing ever happened. Of course, Evan kept thinking about it. They we're playing some Hide and Seek Gmod with Nogla, Moo, and Basically. Evan caught all of them except Delirious.

Evan pov:

"Alright, Delirious! Where are you?" I said into my microphone. "I'm..um...no where." Delirious says with a chuckle. "No where, aye?" Nogla jumps in saying. Nogla was following me while Moo and Basically were somewhere else. "Delirious give us a hint at least. We only have fifty seconds left." Basically says. Delirious sighs and says, "I'm in a building and there's stairs." I smile, knowing exactly where he was. I made my character run all the way to the building Delirious was in. I seen his character crouching down looking out the window. "Delirious." I say. "What the hell is it?" He says in a funny tone. "Look behide you!" I say while smiling really big. "Wh-AHAHAH!!" Delirious screams out as I got him. I started laughing my ass off and he was laughing too. "Where was he, Evan?" Moo asked with a little chuckle. "He was in the fucking building..that I showed you in the last round." I replied. "You got him just it time too." Nogla says. "Delirious! You screamed so loud I think my ear drums are bleeding!" Basically says. Delirious laughs, "Sorry...it's not my fault! Is was damn Vanoss's fault. He scared the shit outta me." I feel myself smile. Its been a while since I heard Delirious's voice and his laugh. Delirious...that name fits with him. Especially, his moods. Like I still don't understand why he acted the way he did, last time. Maybe, I should pretend it never happened. We're all having a good time so, I don't want to mess that up.

Jonathan pov:

It was the next round and Moo was seeking. Vanoss was following me and so was Nogla. "So where are we hiding, Delirious?" Vanoss said. To be honest, I had no idea where to hide. "Um..we're hiding in a secret place that I only know." I replied. "Secret place? I wanna go!" Basically said. "No..you should stay where you are because I think we're gonna get caught." Nogla says with a chuckle. The reason why Nogla said that was because we were in a corner. "So this is your secret place, Delirious? It sucks!" Vanoss said. "I know..I know. I didn't have a secret place. I didn't know where to go!" I said while laughing. Basically starts screaming while Moo is laughing away. "Nooo...please no." Basically says. "Then show me where you're friends are." Moo says while laughing. "How the fuck? I don't even know where they are myself." Basically says. Then Nogla yells out, "Fuck it! Im outta here!" Nogla runs off after Moo got Basically. "So I guess it's just you and me, huh Delirious?" Vanoss say calmly. I smile..then I get hot again. What's wrong with my air conditioning? "Yup.." I replied. Nogla screams then Vanoss starts talking to everyone. Then I get that weird feeling again. I can't explain it to well....I feel it in my chest alot then my stomach. Its weird. Maybe I should see the Doc or something. "I know where they are just don't get me." Nogla say. "No you don't..we moved. Once you left we decided to leave." Vanoss says very sternly. "Yup..we moved somewhere else and you can't find us. We're like ninjas!" I said.
"No..no, they're still there." Nogla says with a chuckle. There was 20 more seconds and when they all found us, the time was up. "Yeah! Delirious..your place wasn't that bad after all." Vanoss says. It gets hot again. "I'm actually really surprised, see Nogla only if you stayed with us you could've won too." Nogla sighs, "I know! I fucked up!" Everyone laughs. "Alright I'm done for today." Moo says. Nogla and Basically both agreed with Moo. They we're done playing. So, that left me and Vanoss."So what do you wanna play next?" I asked.

Evan pov:

"So what do you wanna play next?" Delirious asked. I stayed quiet for a moment. "Um...I don't know. You wanna talk for a while or something." He chuckles, " Yeah, I'm getting tired of playing games!" I smile then frown, thinking about our last conversation, it doesn't seem right just to forget about it. "Just don't bring it up, Evan," I said to myself. "So how you been, Del?" I asked. I only call him Del when were not recording or when texting. I never called him by is real name. He stays quiet for a while, "I've been fine. And you?" I sigh, "My Ex.. is trying to talk to me again." "Oh..that again? Tell her to stop or something." Del says with a stern tone. "I don't think I can do that. I can't be mean to her." I say. "Oh..well Evan, I gotta go." he says this time with a hurt kind of tone. "Oh okay..good-" The Skype call ended before I can finish my goodbye. "The hell?" I said to myself. Why does he always do that? I sigh. Maybe I should visit and talk to him on a personal level. Yeah, I'll ask him next time.