7

Jonathan Pov

"Just do what you think is right, " Evan says with a smile. I'm desperately trying to figure out a way to make these feelings that I feel for him go away. That's why I want to show him my face. Maybe, it will change my feelings toward him. He's one of my best friends and I don't want these feelings for him. I shook my thoughts away and slowly start to take my mask off. Evan's eyes widen each time I made my move. "Before... I take my mask fully off,  you have to promise me that you won't say anything to anyone." Evan does his huge smile thing, "I promise." His words hit me and I quickly just took of the mask. "See I'm just a normal person. There's nothing special about me." I manage to say. Evan stares at me with a blank face then, starts laughing. Why is he laughing? Does he think my face is funny? What the fuck? "Well.. I wasn't expecting this kind of a reaction." I said. "I'm not...laughing at you. I'm laughing at myself." Evan spits out. "Laughing at yourself? What?" I questioned. "Yeah, I was picturing a different image. Like a scar that made you blind or something." I ended up picturing myself with a scar and laughed out loud. Then Evan continues, "Wow... I never thought in a million years, that I'll be in your house or see your face." I laugh even more, with weird noises. He chuckles, "Why are you laughing?" Then, without thinking playful words slipped out of my mouth, "Man, You're such a dork!" Why did I just say that? That sounds like I'm flirting with the guy. I stopped laughing because of my thoughts and of course Evan noticed it. "Imma' take a shower." I quickly said just to avoid the soon to be awkward conversation.

Evan Pov

"Man, You're such a dork!" Jon says. I laugh a bit until I realize I'm the only one laughing. "Imma' take a shower." Jon says while walking away. "Um.. Okay." I was about to start up the Ps4 but, my thoughts got the better of me. "Aye Evan, can you feed my dog?" I hear Jon yell. "Yeah.. Sure!" I yell back. Suddenly, Jon's dog walks up to me. I sigh. I like dogs but, I prefer owls as a pet. I laugh at my own joke. "So.. Where does Jon keep your food at?" I asked, as if the dog was even listening. He barks at me and walks toward the kitchen. I chuckled thinking that he must be really smart. I follow him into the kitchen and he stops near a cabinet door. I open it to find a large bag of dog food. The dog starts jumping and barking out of excitement. "Okay...Okay!" I said with a smile. Wow.. I wonder how old this dog is? I wish I had a dog. I should get one. I should get one with cute big blue eyes.. Like Jon. His dog barks again, and I snap out of my thinking zone. I looked down at the bowl and realized that I over filled it. "Oops..." I said out loud with a chuckle. Welp.. He better eat it all. I left him with the over filled bowl and walked to my room. Yet, instead of walking into my room, I found myself into Jon's room. I never thought.. I'll be meeting him face to face. I never thought I'll be in his house or in his room. In his room, I found books and little collectibles. "Nerd," I thought to myself. I smile then my phone starts to vibrate in my pocket. I sigh and look who texted me. My ex... Again. I haven't blocked her number yet, I don't know why. In my contact list I named her "DRB" short for Don't reply back.

Evan: What do you want? I told you to leave me alone.

DRB: Ik...I just..wanted to say sorry..but in a better way. I don't like the way we left things off.

Evan: ......Sorry won't fix anything

DRB: Ik...can you just talk to me for a moment?

I stare at her text, while regretting that I ever texted her back. That's why her name is "DRB". Whatever right?

Evan:......I'll give you five minutes

DRB: On the phone?.... Plz?

Evan... Fine

My phone starts to vibrate and I stare at it for a while, then answer it. "Yeah?" I say. She sighs loud enough for me to hear. "I didn't mean to hurt you... I just..was jealous. I thought you didn't love me anymore... I thought you were obsessed with your games. But.. I'm sorry for everything that I've done. Especially for...." She sighs again. "I'm lost without you, Evan. I really loved you. And I still do. I was scared of losing you.. And I did." Hearing her voice gave me chills then the dumb butterflies in my stomach. "Evan.. Please say something." There was a long pause from me.. I didn't have the words to speak. "I love you, Evan."
Without thinking... I said, "I love you too, Sydney."

Lol...... Sorry for lateness!