Sparkling!Megatron x Femme!Reader:Sparkling Talk

Start from the beginning

Starscream then took the relic and saw there was a button."What's this?"He clicked it and a random light came out.The relic was faced towards Megatron so he was affected.

The lights flickered off."Look what you did Starscream!"Knockout yelled at him."It wasn't my fault!"

The lights came back and we looked at Megatron previous area.On the floor there was a sparkling.It then made me realized that the sparkling was Megatron.

I went and picked him up"Awww he's so cute!"

Everyone looked at me shocked.I guess they didn't expected me to react this way."Who's the leader now?"whispers were being heard around the room.

This made me frustrated"Just because Megatron isn't here doesn't mean I don't exist!I'm still one of the leaders on this ship and you will listen to me!"I yelled and heard giggling below me.

Megatron was giggling at me when I yelled at them."Awww"I then looked at Soundwave."I'll be leaving you in charge sounds while I'm in my room and knockout figure out more about this relic."They both nodded as I left to my berthroom.

I placed Megatron on the berth looking at him.This will be good practice for me when I have sparklings of my own.I expected Megatron to be a troublemaker but he was really sweet.

I brought myself back from day dreaming and saw Megatron wasn't in the room anymore.I sighed."I knew this couldn't have been that easy"I called Soundwave to look around and find him.My instincts tell me he's probably in the main room so i ran there.

I walked in and was right.I saw Megatron hitting Starscream."Get away from me little pest!"Starscream kicked him away and he started to cry.

"Starscream!"I yelled furiously.He shrieked in fear"W-what is it my l-lady?"

I went over to him and slapped him arcoss the face."How dare you hurt a sparkling!"I ran over and picked up Megatron rocking him back and forth trying to sooth him from the pain."Everything you do I'll tell Megatron and he'll rip out your spark!"Everyone tensed up when I said this.

I hit Starscream again and put my blaster pointing at his spark"So you might wanna be careful"I said glaring at him.

Megaton giggled again when I threaten Starscream"Do you like it sweetspark?"I smiled at him.

He cooed happily clapping his hands.I kissed his head and walked back to the room.I laid down with him and closed my optics.

My optics opened when I felt something bite me"Ow!"I looked and saw Megatron bit me.He laughed.

I laid back down not thinking anything about it but he bit me again."No that's bad Megatron!"I shouted at him.

His face changed and he started to cry.I then felt guilty for making him cry.I picked him up and held him close."Hey It's Ok I didn't mean to yell at you"I rubbed his back and he started to cry less.

I then heard a knock on the door."Come in!"Knockout came in with a bottle."Since Megatron's a sparkling he's gonna need formula"He walked over to me and handed it over."Thank you knockout!"I smiled and he dismissed himself.

I gave the bottle to Megatron and he took it without hesitation.He giggled lightly when he saw me smile.I sighed happily."I can't wait to have sparklings"I kissed him on his cheek letting him finish his formula.

He finished pretty quick and then got of the bed and started to run around the room.He waited for me and looked in my direction.I think he wanted me to play tag with him so I got up and ran after him.He squealed running away with his tiny pedes.

He was pretty fast for a sparkling which surpised me.I was so close to grabbing him but ended up hitting something and falling over."Ow...."

Megatron came over to me giving me his servo.I smiled at his kindness.I grabbed his little servo and lifted my own self up.He smiled at me putting his servos up.I picked him up and started to tickle him.

He let out giggles here and there making me melt at the sight.I guess he was tired out from the whole day and his optics started to flash.I placed him down on the berth and kissed his head lightly.He immediately went into recharge.

I smiled at the sight of him.The sparkling version of Megatron was complete different from the Megatron I knew now.I still loved them both and would never stop loving.

I watched over him untill I felt my self drifting into recharge.

(Small time skip to morning)

I woke up and felt arms wrapped around me.I looked and saw that baby Megatron was gone and was now the older Megatron.

He was looking at me lovingly and kissed me"Morning sweetspark"

I smiled"Morning"My mind started to drift to the sparkling.

I then got up and sat on Megatron's codpiece"I want sparklings now"

He grinned at my response.

I feel like the Optimus one was WAY better but this I couldn't really concentrate on this one because Im sick and i HATE being sick.Sorry for any errors and hope you enjoyed!!!