Relapse

*Time Skip*

After we got back from the park, Camila still seemed to be doing well and she ate some of her lunch. Everything continued to seemingly go well until after dinner.

"I gotta potty," Mila said softly into my side before getting up.

"Do you want me to come with you?" I asked her. She shook her head.

"You sure?" She nodded then head upstairs. I had an odd feeling but I decided that it was probably due to what happened recently. When Camila had been in the bathroom for over 10 minutes I started to worry a lot.

"I'm gonna go check on her," I said before finding myself running up the stairs and to the bathroom.

"Mila baby, are you okay?" I knocked. I heard crying coming from the other side of the door.

"I... I'm sorry." She wasn't little... a million thoughts ran through my head as I searched for the key on top of the door frame with my hand before finally locating it and unlocking the door.

"Camila... drop it," I said softly, slowly walking towards her. The small girl's hands trembled.

"Come on, sweetie, give it to me." I bent down to her level, trying to stay calm and collected despite the scary amount of blood pouring from the small girl's arms. I needed one of the girls... not all of them. I was worried that would be too much.

"Lauren!" I called out. Lauren came running up, gasping when she saw Camila.

"Go around behind her so she can't run from me when I try and take it," I whispered.

"Hey... hey, Camz hun." Lauren rubbed Camila's shoulder as the small girl stared at the ground. I carefully took Camila's hands and she turned to try and run but I quickly took the blade from her and flushed it down the toilet.

Camila fell to the floor and curled into a ball, sobbing.

I shared a look with Laur, "Can you hold her while I wrap up her arms, please?" She nodded.

"Come here, Camz. It's okay. Shhh..." She cooed as she sat down on the floor and pulled Camila into her lap, rocking her gently as she held onto her shirt and cried. I got the first aid kit from under the sink and sat down in front of the two.

I carefully cleaned the blood from her arms before cleaning the wounds with hydrogen peroxide, making Camila whimper.

"I'm sorry, baby. I know, I know..." I cooed sadly. I used butterfly bandages on each cut as well as Neosporin before wrapping everything in gauze and taping it.

Camila turned and cried into Lauren. Lauren looked up at me concerned. I sat on the floor next to them and smoothed Camila's hair.

"Baby, why..?" I whispered. She had been doing so well with this.. this had been the first time she'd relapsed this badly in a year. Camila faced me but looked at the ground. I wiped her tears and pushed her hair out of her face.

"Camz are you big, hun?" Lauren asked softly. Camila nodded and buried her face again. I texted the girls so they would know what happened and they would know what to do.

D: Guys... Camila had a major self-harm relapse and she isn't little. I'm gonna try to get her back into a little space because I know she has a harder time coping when she's big and is more prone to harm herself and do other bad things that I don't want her even thinking about. So can you guys help me out by treating her very little so she'll eventually slip? Please? It might take a while but it's better than nothing.

P: Is she alright??

A: Oh my goodness, poor thing. Is she okay? And of course!

M: Oh no... I'll for sure help, do you need anything right now?