Like a bird I sing 🕊

It's been a week. Dinah and the rest of the girls knew that it would take time for Camila to heal from this, especially since she was so fragile to begin with.

Camila hadn't talked much, but she began to speak to Dinah. Things were also becoming little bit easier with the girls knowing about Dinah and Camila's dynamic.

The nightmares were something that Dinah would never get used to though, it was heartbreaking for her to hear Camila cry out the things she'd say in her sleep.

Dinah found it a lot easier to look at the brighter side of the situation that was going on, not necessarily ignoring the bad, but also trying to acknowledge the good.

For example, she liked that this brought the girls closer together and was an eye-opening experience for Jesy's true colors, putting her where she really belonged, in prison with the rest of those assholes.

Dinah did wonder though. What if this hadn't happened to Camila? Would it be better or would something worse have happened later down the line?

Dinah was snatched out of her early morning coffee thoughts by Lauren tapping her on her shoulder.

"You okay, Dj?" Lauren asked, resting her head on Dinah's shoulder. 

Dinah nodded, "Yea, I'm just thinking a little too much." 

Lauren chucked a little, "Damn you sound just like me." 

Dinah smiled at her friend and playfully rolled her eyes, "Guess so."

"Yup. Camz up yet?" Lauren asked Dinah, who shook her head,

"Nah, she's still out cold. Mani's got her right now though."

"Ahhh, okay. How'd you sleep?" Lauren asked.

"Actually pretty well, Camila slept through the night and the fact that she's still asleep right now is kinda throwing me off a little, but Mani texted me about 10 minutes ago and said that she was perfectly okay and sleeping peacefully. How'd you sleep?"

"I slept good, but don't stress it. The kid has to sleep sometime anyway. She'll probably be all over the place when she gets up." Lauren giggled, Dinah soon laughing too as Perrie walked in the room, pulling her hair into a ponytail.

"Good morning," she said with a smile.

"Morning," Lauren and Dinah replied. We all watched some tv and talked, Jade, Ally, and Leigh-Anne soon joining us.

*time skip after breakfast*

"Do you think that if Mila is up for it, we can go to the park or something? Just something small like going on a walk?" Normani suggested.

"Yea, that seems like it'd be pretty relaxing," Jade admitted, the rest of the girls agreeing.

"Sounds good to me, I'm gonna wake her up though, she needs to eat," Dinah said, excusing herself. She made her way to the couch, where Mani had moved Camila in case she woke up. Dinah shook Camila gently,

"Camilaaa, Mila, babygirl, wake up." She cooed softly.

"Mmmm..." Camila mumbled, turning her head.

"Come on, sweetie, let's get up and have breakfast, yea?" Dinah tried coaxing the small girl. Camila sat up, rubbing her eyes cutely before reaching for Dinah.

Dinah then picked her up, placed her on her hip, and walked to the kitchen with her. She got a yogurt out of the fridge and a spoon, sitting down with the rest of the girls to feed Camila.

"Morning, Camz."

"Morning, Mila." Everyone chimed. Camila looked up and smiled at them,

"Amornin," she said with a smile before letting Dinah feed her. The girls tried to hide how shocked and happy they were that Camila had spoken to them since it was the first time that she had done so since the incident.