You're gonna regret doing that Jesy..

Everyone was in shock. Well, for one, Dinah was so strong she could knock someone out with one hit, but mostly that Jesy would go that far to taunt Camila. "She's gotta go," Perrie said through her teeth. The other girls nodded in agreement.

The girls talked amongst themselves before going upstairs to pack up Jesy's things because there was no way she was staying here after what she'd done.

Dinah, after she'd gone back upstairs, saw Camila still sleeping on her bed, her small body wrapped around a large pillow and her paci still in her mouth. Dinah's anger temporarily subsided once again as she looked at her sleeping little beauty.

Dinah hoped that Camila wouldn't wake up from a nightmare anytime soon and would get some rest. She knew the small girl was exhausted.

Dinah carefully moved the pillow from Camila's grip and laid back down with her, even though she'd usually be up by now, she just wanted to sleep and be with her baby right now. Camila whimpered as she snuggled into her mommy, a few tears sliding down her cheeks.

Dinah sat back up, leaning her back against the headboard, and pulling Camila into her arms. She held Camila close, the small girl resting her head on Dinah's chest and turning towards her in her sleep.

"Shhh..." Dinah cooed softly. There was a gentle knock at the door, making Camila flinch slightly in her sleep. "Yea?" Dinah called out. "It's Mani, can I come in?" Normani asked politely.

Dinah looked down at Camila's state and slid the paci out of Camila's mouth, the small girl replacing it with her thumb, She wrapped Camila in her blanket so Normani wouldn't see her diaper. "Umm, yea. Come in." Dinah called back out to Normani, who came in, shutting the door behind her.

Normani had come in to check on the two. She gave Dinah a weak smile before sitting down on Dinah's bed. "How is she?" She asked worriedly. Dinah sighed and shook her head, smoothing Camila's hair. Normani placed a caring hand on Dinah's shoulder.

"They're packing her things up right now, okay? They'll probably be done in 20 minutes." Dinah nodded as Camila let out a small whimper. Normani moved her hand as Dinah repositioned Camila on her lap, careful to not let the blanket fall. Camila let out a series of coughs and whimpered again, clinging onto Dinah's shirt tightly.

With the way Camila was sitting on Dinah's lap, Normani could see many marks all over the small girl. "Oh my god..." Normani said quietly, tracing one of the many marks on Camila's body lightly with her thumb.

Dinah sighed, "Yea... that's not even the worst of it. Her physical wounds... they'll heal, what I'm worried about is her mental state, Mani... I'm so worried," Dinah told Normani, tears slightly brimming her eyes. "We're all gonna be here for her. She won't go through this alone." Dinah sighed a little before leaning her head on her friend's shoulder.

Camila flinched slightly in her sleep before turning over, starting to cry. It caught Dinah a bit off guard, but she knew Camila was going to have nightmares from what happened. "Shhh, hey. It's okay," Dinah cooed as Camila tossed and turned in her arms.

"Baby... you're okay, sweetie," Dinah whispered to the small girl, who was full-on sobbing by now. It made both Dinah and Normani's hearts break. Camila clung to Dinah's shirt tightly, burying her face in the shirt and she started to breathe heavily with tears streaming down her little cheeks.

Dinah shook Camila, "Sweetheart, wake up, you're okay," Dinah cooed once more. Moments later, Camila bolted up, frantically looking around the room. She realized she was home, but the memories came back. She held her head in her hands and shook her head back and forth, whispering no quietly to herself.

Dinah placed her hands on top of Camila's, slowly bringing them down and holding both of Camila's smaller hands in one of her own. She reached up, caressing Camila's cheek with her thumb, "Shh, it's okay, it's okay, baby girl. Come here, sweetheart..." Dinah told Camila softly. The small girl nodded and laid her head down on her mommy's chest as Dinah's arms wrapped around her securely, making her feel safe.

Normani looked at Dinah astonished at how fast she'd gotten the small girl to calm down. Camila put her thumb in her mouth. Instinctively, Dinah gently moved the little girl's thumb out and replaced it with the paci she'd tucked away nearby. Normani looked over and had to do a double take.

"Dinah? Is Camila um... Do you like um? Baby her?" The bandmate had suspected the two of doing this since the get-go. Dinah sighed and nodded, "Yes, but please don't tell the others okay? It would give Camila a lot of anxiety I don't want her having if she didn't tell them on her own will okay?"

Normani nodded without hesitation, "Of course I won't, that's not my place, but I gotta go help the girls finish getting Jesy's shhh- stuff  out of here okay?" Normani told Dinah, censoring her vulgar language in front of little Camila. Dinah nodded. "Okay, Mani, good luck, see you whenever," Dinah said with a smile. Normani returned the smile and headed out, shutting the door behind herself.

Camila moved her legs, kicking the blanket off of her as she sucked on her pacifier, trying to comfort herself from the memories. Dinah smoothed Camila's hair, calming the small girl, who seemed very tense. "Sweetie, can you talk to mommy?" Dinah asked worriedly since Camila hadn't spoken since she'd been home.

Camila just curled towards Dinah and held onto her, tugging on the collar of her shirt lightly. Dinah tilted her head at her baby. Camila whimpered and tugged on the collar of Dinah's shirt again then laid her head on Dinah's chest before sitting back up, looking up at Dinah with teary eyes. It clicked for Dinah that Camila wanted to be fed.

The comfort of it would probably help Camila. "Baby..." Dinah cooed before taking her bra and shirt off. "Come here, princess," Dinah told her little girl as she opened her arms. Camila cuddled into Dinah's embrace, getting comfortable, and latching on.

Dinah stroked Camila's hair while the small girl was comforted by her feeding her, it always made her feel safe. "Shhh..." Dinah cooed to Camila, the small girl relaxing further.

When Camila was done feeding, she rolled over a little, getting as close to Dinah as she could. "I love you, sweetie," Dinah told Camila, who responded by nestling further into Dinah as a nonverbal way to say I love you too.

Dinah had just turned the tv onto blue's clues since it was one of Camila's favorites when the last thing they expected happened. Jesy was told she had to. She didn't exactly want to, but she was told to by the men. Or else they'd kill her, she knew too much.

Jesy walked into Camila and Dinah's room, the two not seeing her. She aimed the gun at Camila first and she pulled the trigger...