The Damage is done...

Jesy missed...

...but before she could fire another shot, Normani had tackled her to the floor and knocked her out cold with a nearby picture frame.

The gunshot sent waves of flashbacks through Camila's mind as she curled into a ball and sobbed into Dinah, trembling as she let out raspy little breaths through her cries.

All of the girls rushed in and Dinah threw her t-shirt on before scooping Camila up in her arms. "Someone fucking call 911 cause I'm gonna kill her!!" Dinah said through her teeth as she tried to comfort the screaming girl in her arms.

Dinah didn't know what to do and she started to cry, holding Camila as close to her as she could. Lauren and Jade came over, Jade comforting Dinah and Lauren picking Camila up from Dinah's arms, noticing she had a diaper on, but not paying any attention to it.

"Shhh, Camz. You're okay, it's okay darling..." Lauren cooed, pacing the length of the room and bouncing Camila gently to try and calm her. Camila's cries were muffled by her burying her face in Lauren's shoulder. "M..m" Camila mumbled as she came through from her flashbacks, trying to call for her mommy.

"Mani?" Lauren questioned. Camila shook her head, tears streaming down her little cheeks, before pointing to Dinah, who was calm now. Lauren sat down next to Dinah, handing Camila to Dinah. Jade sat down too, the other girls soon following suit aside from Leigh-Anne.

She was on the phone with 911, holding the gun, which was making little Camila very nervous because "Lele" as she called her, was in her line of sight. "Leigh-Anne," Ally called to get her attention. She looked up, "Yea?" She asked anxiously. Ally motioned for her to move the gun away. 'Oh,' she mouthed before tossing the gun down.

Camila was still sobbing and Dinah was running out of options. "Guys I have to calm her down... If you don't wanna see this just leave the room I guess," Dinah said with a sigh. They all looked puzzled. "It's how I calm her down... and why she's in a diaper," she told the girls, hoping that they wouldn't freak.

It seemed to click for Jade, Lauren, Leigh-Anne, Perrie, Normani, and Ally all at once. "Dj, it's okay. Go ahead, calm her down, she's worrying me." Normani told her friend, the other girls nodding. "You sure?" Dinah asked, the girls all nodded, genuinely okay with it.

Dinah sat Camila up, Camila clinging onto her shirt. "Hey... baby, it's okay," Dinah cooed, caressing Camila's cheek gently. She took her shirt off, placing it next to her and pulling the small girl into her arms. Camila nervously tugged at the shirt she had on, crying and looking at Dinah with a helpless look in her eyes.

Camila was feeling claustrophobic in the shirt she had on, it was making her feel closed in and scared like how she was when they hurt her. She cried a little harder and Dinah took Camila's shirt off, leaving her in only her diaper.

"Shhh..." Dinah whispered softly to Camila as she traced her fingertips up and down the trembling girl's back to soothe her, letting her lay down on her chest. Once Camila had latched onto Dinah, she calmed down, melting into the other girl's arms. She felt safer now that she was in Dinah's arms.

Dinah held her close and ran a comforting hand through Camila's hair to help her calm down. The other girls watched, somewhat intrigued, but with no harshness to their curiosity.

Seconds later, the police arrived and there was a loud knock on the front door that rang throughout the house, causing Camila to whimper into Dinah, reaching up to hold some of Dinah's soft hair in her hand to calm herself.

Ally moved closer to Dinah and pulled a blanket over Camila, who she thought might be cold since it was a little chilly in the house. The girls all looked at Camila lovingly, feeling terrible about everything the poor girl had gone through as of late, wondering if there was anything they could have done to prevent it.