Updates

7/12/18--Unfortunately, I have fallen behind on my writing schedule, and I no longer have any chapters built in. Because of this reason, my uploading schedule might have to change. However, I truly hope this isn't going to happen and am going to try and work through my writer's block.

7/12/18--I have started removing the videos from chapters in an attempt to create a more pleasing aesthetic

7/14/18--I am so sorry that I was not able to post today! I will be getting the next chapter up as soon as possible. I seem to have come down with a terrible case of writer's block, and I genuinely have no idea what to write. I have a general outline, but I'm at an awkward part in the plot, so bear with me as I blaze through this.

7/21/18--This story will definitely be updated tonight. I have the chapter, I'm just out right now and not with my computer.

7/22/18--I know the upload is late, but my wifi was wonky last night. This chapter is somewhat rushed through, because I decided the best way to get through my writer's block was finish out the scene, and I'll edit it during my second round.

7/25/18--I am going to take this week off from uploading, just because I need this time to regroup a little, figure out all of my loose threads and hopefully find a way to tie them up. Don't worry though, not all hope is lost, I still know how this story ends and have a general guideline. This last few chapters have kind of just been written off the seat of my pants though, and I need some more solid planning and outlining to get the rest of this story to work. It shouldn't be more than a week until the next chapter. Thanks for understanding, loves!

8/11/18--I am sorry about the late update (and how short it is, but it is what it is). I was out all day yesterday and didn't realize that I would be getting home so late.

8/17/18--This week I'm moving, so as you can imagine it's been hecka busy and the update will be a little late. Sorry!