X

The gods all stared at artemis in shock as she stood from her throne.  Pointing a finger at her uncle she continued. "How dare you take one of the winchesters!" her anger could be felt all over Olympus. "how dare you take from a family i blessed! How dare you give a boy to someone else just because his mother was dead! " her voice grew louder with each word and at this point is when poseidon interjected his voice echoing around the throne room.  "He deserved a proper childhood!! That father of those two would have turned him into a carbon copy of dean!!! " artemis's eyes glowed her fiats clenched "Its no better than what the camps did to him!!! At least he would have had his brothers!!!  Percy was alone!! His only sibling that liked him on your end was Tyson!!! And where was he when percy needed him? With you!!!  If you think ill let you get away with this youre dead wrong uncle! If you so much as speak to that man without any of us present ill kill you!! " suddenly it was quiet...  Not even a bird was singing. A pin could drop near the entrance to Olympus and it would sound as if it were a metal rod striking the floor from a fifty foot drop.  Poseidon looked into her eyes and saw nothing but the deadly promise she just spoke.  "if she doesnt get the chance ill do it..  Or ill help her" apollo said surprising everyone. Slowly one by one each and every god and goddess agreed with artemis. looking around Poseidon knew he would never be able to see percy again none of them would ever give him that luxury.

~~~~~~~~~

Several days later

~~~~~~~~~

Percy, sam, and dean all sat in the dingy motel in queens going over their notes. Percy was continuously getting a head ache looking over the map helping the boys pinpoint the areas with the most activity. His headache was most prominent when he looked at the empire state buildings location. "you ok bud? " dean asked finally noticing percys discomfort. "y-yeah im ok just a slight head ache....  Nothing to worry about. " sam looked up at percy then at the time.  "we've been at this for hours why not take a break and walk around a bit?" sam suggested "food?" dean nodded "food" Percy laughed and got up putting everything away his brothers following suit.  Once everything was away the walked out of their motel room and into the night for some kind of food....  That was at least edible.