IX

Dean pov
Percy and sam sat waiting for me smirks on their faces. " what did you do? " i demanded "nothing bean i promise. " percy said with the straightest face possible.  I looked over at sam and he only shrugged. Grumbling i climbed into baby and started her..... "which one of you assholes played guns and roses?" i asked. That was when percy lost it. I couldnt help but smirk at him. "damn it percy. " i said laughing which caused sam to laugh with us, it felt nice. After a good couple of minutes sam said "alright lets go.  We got alot of ground to cover." we all nodded and i drove away.

~~~~~~~~
Percy pov
I knew that man.....  The one at the motel....  He..  He was a friend,  a very good friend. But, i just cant remember how we met.....  Or where i knew him from.  It was like my memories had been erased or something....  But they come back slowly....  I sat there thinking about this not realising dean was trying to get my attention.  "PERCY!" startled i jumped in my seat and looked at dean.  "you ok bud?" he asked i nodded my head "yeah im fine just thinking. " dean chuckled "you do anymore of that youre really gonna turn out like sam. " he said provoking a "hey" from the offended male. I shook my head smiling "so what did you need dean?" i asked. He grinned "you want food? " "hells yeah! Can we get a burger and fries? " i asked now excited at the prospect. Sam looked from me to dean then back before asking "are you sure hes not your twin? " which set all of us off again.

~~~~~~~~~

The gods had called a meeting to discuss the discovery of one percy jackson,  sam winchester,  and dean winchester. 

"what do you have to say for yourself hades?" zeus demanded scowling at his brother his fist wrapped tightly around his lightning bolt. Hades looked at the council in contempt. "i simply suggested a place for him. How was i to know his brothers would catch wind that he was there?  Im not the god of the future you know. " hades simply stated staring poseidon in the eyes. A dark look passed across Poseidon's face as he realised the gravity of what hades had said. "what do you mean by brothers uncle? " Athena asked curious about the new development. Hades smirked his plan might actually work "what i mean by brothers athena is that sam and dean are.... " "dont you dare finish.... " poseidon growled out glaring at his brother.  Zeus now curious like all the other gods spoke "poseidon perhaps you wish to tell us what he means...  After all he is your son." that much was true...  Poseidon said nothing and clamped his mouth shut glaring at Zeus and Hades in turn.  "proceed brother" zeus said waving his hand towards hades.  With his smirk growing even bigger hades continued "as i was saying sam and dean winchester are his biological brothers.  Sally isn't his mother at all. Perseus achilles jackson is really perseus orion winchester taken from his brother and step father sam and deans biological father when he and sam were four.  The night sam was conceived so was percy." the council went quiet for a long time with many gods glaring at poseidon as the realisation hit them....  He had kidnapped his own son and gave him to another woman...  It was the one goddess no one thought would take up for percy who spoke first. "how dare you! " artemis stated venomously.