Stars

After days recovering, I’ll be attending my classes again today. I’ve got a lot to catch up. Good thing, Cherry is my classmate so she teaches me about the lessons I missed. We’re currently grade 12 students but in just a month, we will be graduating.

We transferred Gelo to where Cici studies as a nursery pupil. Today is a brand new start for Gelo. I hope he can cope up fast on a lot of changes in his life. I believe grandpa continuously watches over him.

Their school is a few blocks away from ours so Cherry and I accompanied Gelo and Cici to school.

“Yey!!! I’m so tall! I’m taller than you Cherry! Lookie lookie! I can almost touch the clouds *u*”

Cici sure enjoys herself while riding at my shoulders. She gets heavier and heavier each day.

Oh how time flies so fast. I could still remember when she was just a baby. She cried a lot but whenever I’m near, she always started giggling. I think that’s why we’re super close up until now.

“Good things Gelo is around now. I won’t be out of place while you and your Onii-chanenjoy the presence of each other. Come here, Gelo let’s walk ahead of them.”

Cherry grabbed Gelo’s hand and they went ahead of us.

It’s a good time to talk to Cici about Gelo.

“Cici. Are you still scared of Gelo?”

“Yes. His stare is scary and he does not smile. He also steals Onii-chan’s playtime with Cici.”

“He’s a good kid, Cici. He is just uh--- he is just saddened. I know you’re still too little to understand but you see,Gelo’s Papa and Mama and also his Grandpa are stars in the sky now. I already told you the story about people turning to stars, right? When they become stars, they leave their love ones behind. Now, he is in pain. His scars need time to heal.”

“His Papa and Mama already became s-stars? Uhm.. *sob* sorry.”

“Yes. That’s why let’s help him, okay?”