Chapter 35

A/N: Hey readers! Thank you for all the wonderful comments and feedbacks. Everytime you guys comment, I always smile. Thank you, so much. Love you, all!

''''' ''''' ''''' '''''

Camila's Pov

        I entered the Living room, and took a seat in the recliner, which was right next to the window. The sun was reflecting on me, and if I wasn't feeling like crap today, I would probably be outside, frolicking in the untrimmed grass, and prancing around, enjoying the ray of sun, which we often get, here in L.A. My parents, had always taught me, that I shouldn't bring other people down, and that I should learn to accept things. I feel, like I had disobeyed them. When I'm upset, I always drag the girls down with me, and make them suffer too. I know that it doesn't seem like that, but honestly, it's the truth. I am so selfish, so I made a vow. I made a vow, to not bring others' down. Not after today. I feel like I have changed, so much over these few days. I am not, that funny, outgoing girl, anymore. I honestly, feel that I have changed... and I haven't got a clue, why. So, now that Harry has gone back to the U.K, I must redeem myself. Sure, I am going to miss Harry, more than you can imagine... but I trust him, right? Do I trust him? Of course... right?

"Where's Lauren?" I asked, casually.

"She's moping around, in her bedroom." Ally answered.

I nodded.

"I'm going to go, check on her." I said, and stood up.

I bit my lip, as I made my way, to Lauren's room. It's rare, that Lauren's all sad. She's usually so strong, or at least, hides her emotions.

When I got to her room, I took a deep breath and 'knocked.'

"Lo?" I called out, after I got no reply.

"Come in." I heard a voice, in monotone.

"Hey Lolo" I said, entering her bedroom. "How are you holding up?"

"Honestly, not so good..." Lauren sighed. "You?"

"I'm doing fine, I miss him, but I'll manage." I answered, lying. Truthfully, I am devastated. I miss Harry so much, and in the inside, my heart aches.

"Honey, I can see right through your fake smile." Lauren said, now facing me and looking me in the eye.

I frowned.

"Excuse me?" I asked, clearly oblivious.

"Karla, I know your lying." She said, walking in front of me. "I can see the sadness in your eyes."

I sighed.

"How do you know me so well?" I asked, giving in.

"You're like my sister." Lauren smiled. "I know when you're lying or telling the truth."

"Ugh, Lolo, we need to do something that can take our minds off of this crap." I stated.

"What do you have in mind?" She asked me.

"We can all go on a vacation." I exclaimed. "Us and the girls!"

"Yeah, but we still have an album to promote." She infatuated.

"Well, we still have three weeks, until we start our 5th time's a charm tour, right?" I smiled.

"Yeah..." Lauren endorsed.

"Let's ask Simon, if we can go on vacation before the tour." I marveled. "It will help, clear our minds off of them, and we need some relaxation, before we start choreography and vocal practice. Am I right, or Am I right?" 

Lauren chuckled. 

"Fine." She declared. "But, we should probably ask the girls, first." 

I nodded, in agreement. 

-----

Harry's Pov

        We, currently, only have 30 minutes left, until we land. I have a massive migraine, and to top it off, I am still torn, about leaving Camila. One year, is way too long, and I can't handle that much pain. You don't know, how much pain, that I have endorsed. Sometimes, I wish that I wasn't famous. It has its ups and downs- Just like a rollercoaster. You go on rollercoaster(s), just for the thrill of it, but it can sometimes be scary. 

I pinched, the bridge of my nose. 

        If I choose one word, to describe me, right at this very moment... it would be agitated. I actually, have mixed emotions, right now. I feel a midst of sadness, pain, and annoyance, right now. 

"We will be landing soon, folks." The flight attendant, informed us. 

I groaned. 

        Once we land, Simon had inequitably informed us, that we have to head straight to the studio, to record. I was, absolutely, infuriated with this action. I need rest, and to top it off, I'm heartbroken. Help... </3

_____

A/N: Sorry that I haven't updated in two weeks. I am truly, and deeply, sorry! I had to study for finals, but luckily, school ends soon, so I will be able to update more.