•Chapter 15•

Camila's Pov:

Harry had just picked up Lauren and I and now, we were headed to a restaurant in which I've heard good things about as did Lauren.

I hoped that they had good food. God, I was craving fried chicken, but I guess food is food.

Harry was wearing a white T-shirt and black skinny jeans and Liam was wearing a button-up shirt with some jeans.

The car ride was pretty awkward. The boys' didn't try to engage or attempt to converse with us, so me and Lauren fooled around, with the occasional nudge back and forth.

We kept on texting each other weird stuff on our phones like how the car ride was tension sustained, how she loved the song that was playing on the radio, and a pictures of frogs humping each other. I kept on texting her random stuff like my favorite pizza toppings. Pfft, I'm not weird, I'm special.

When we finally got to the restaurant, the boys escorted us in. Harry opened the car door and intwined our fingers and Liam opened the car door for Lauren and linked arms with her.

The restaurant was really nice and it had killer interior and exterior designs, it was also really romantic.

I could hear paparazzi snapping photos of us, making me hesitant in showing public affliction with Harry but I guess I pushed through it. Questions were constantly thrown at us as we walked through the narrow path leading to the altered entrance.

"Harry, how long have you and Camila Cabello been dating?"

"Are you guys happy?"

"Liam, are you dating Lauren Jauregui?"

The paparazzi also said some hurtful stuff, which hurt like a bitch but what can I do?

"You can do way better Harry, why choose her."

"Liam, why would you date Lauren? I ship you better with Danielle."

The boys just pushed us through the crowd. The manager was nice enough to reserve the place for us. He closed the restarant once we got in.

"Hello Folks, follow me..." The manager said, guiding us to the back of the restaurant which revealed a highly lit ornated room. There was a round table which had decorated hinges to it.

"Wow, this is beautiful." I said.

"Not as beautiful as you." Harry offered, kidding my hand which he held up beforehand.

"Harry." I squealed, and leaned in for a kiss.

"Get a room." Lauriam yelled in unison, resulting on silence before laughter followed.

I sat next to Lauren whilst Harry and Liam sat across from us.

I scanned through the menu, deciphering what it was that I wanted to eat.

Lasagna, salad, steak, chicken tacos, sou- wait... they had chicken tacos.

Am I in heaven? God bless.

"Chicken Tacos." I yelped, clasping my hand in front off my mouth to prevent further embarrassment.

We all chuckled.

"Okay babe, we'll get you chicken tacos." Harry said, grabbing my hand.

I grinned.

When the waitor came, Harry ordered me Chicken tacos and french fries, along with a coke whilst he ordered himself a medium-rare steak with the side of salad and ranch dressing. Lauren ordered salad and raviouli, and Liam ordered Lasagna and salad.