Chapter 24

A/N: Hello fellow humans! How are you enjoying this story so far? I am having tons of fun writing it and I don't think that this book is going to end anytime soon. Please promote this book and thank you for voting and please comment any suggestions, your feedback, your opinions. It will be highly appreciated. Also, thank you for 3,300 reads! Words cannot describe how happy I am! Love you all! <3 <3

-XXKate

........................

Harry's Pov

We sat there, eating in silence. Not an awkward silence, but a comfortable silence. We were just enjoying each other's company. I just sat there, eating small bites of the lasagna. I admired her beauty... her perfect plump lips, her gorgeous long wavy hair which was half up and half down. We were now staring intensely into each other's eyes. My green orbs were locked onto her significant big, brown, puppy dog, eyes.

"Your so beautiful" I said, breaking the silence.

Camila turned beat red.

"And your so handsome" Camila said, returning the favor.

I chuckled.

"This is great Harry..." Camila said.

"The food?" I questioned.

"No... this" Camila said, referring to the date.

"So... you don't like the food?" I questioned, confused.

"No... the food is great... But I was talking about how I have something keen In my memory of you when you are on tour..." Camila stated, before getting teary-eyed.

"I am going to miss you so much!" I replied, wiping her tears off with my thumb.

"I am going to miss you more..." Camila said. Camila was now in hysterical sobs.

"Babe... it's going to be okay..." I said, rushing to her side and rubbing the palm of my hand on her back.

"We can skype, we can call, we can text..." I continued.

"Promise?" Camila said, in between hiccups.

"I promise..." I stated, connected our pinkies together and wrapping them.

"I love you so much..." She sniffled

"I love you too... Now, let's just forget that I am going on tour soon and enjoy this date." I suggested.

"You're right... you're right..." Camila said, nodding her head.

I smiled brightly at Camila and wrapped my arms around her waist. We stared at each other, our foreheads pressed against each other. I could hear her heavy panting and I am pretty sure she can hear mine. We were lost in each other's gaze... again. We stayed like that... me kneeling against her chair, while she squatted right next to me. I was in paradise... I cherished this moment. Our eyes were now closed and our hands were now linked together. We were both smiling like idiots and were chuckling lightly at our position.

"I wish we could stay like this forever..." I said, breaking the silence.

"Me too..." Camila said, finally opening her eyes.

I grinned.

"I don't know how I am going to survive when we are on tour... My heart breaks every time I am away from you..." I said.

Camila grinned.

"You are so romantic..." Camila said, grinning.

"I know..." I said.

"You are also so cocky..." she added.

I chuckled.

"Can I kiss you?" I asked.

Camila giggled.

"You're my boyfriend... you can kiss me whenever you want and wherever you want" Camila said, with a sly grin on her face.

I chuckled.

I pulled her face towards mine and our lips connected. We were both, smiling into the kiss. Our lips moved alongside each other and I couldn't have been any happier. We finally pulled out of the kiss, panting.

"Now... shall we continue this date?" I asked.

"Yes... we shall." Camila said, in a British accent.

"Are you mocking me?" I said, jokingly.

"I most certainly am not...." Camila said, in her British accent... again.

I chuckled.

"Why do you have to be so cute?" I questioned, thinking about how lucky I am to deserve Camila.

"I don't know... It's one of my many talents..." Camila said, grinning.

"And you call me cocky..." I chuckled.

"Harry Edward Styles... are you getting fresh with me?" Camila said, trying to keep a straight face on. She failed miserably. Camila burst into laughter and I soon joined her. This day could not get any better.

"Now... let's go... I have places to take you to..." I said, mischievously.

"Can you at least tell me where we are going?" Camila pleaded.

"We are going to have a nice walk in the park... Then the rest remains a mystery." I grinned, teasing Camila.

"Fine..." Camila said, in defeat.

I chuckled at Her.

"Why do you have to be so adorable...?" I questioned.

"Why do you have to be so handsome?" She asked me. 

"Why do you have to be so pretty?" I said, kissing her cheek.

Camila grinned widely.

"You're just saying that..." she blushed.

"No I'm not... You're the most beautiful, most talented, most amazing girl I had ever met... You're perfect..." I simply stated, moving a strand of hair from her face.

"I love you so much" Camila said, in reply.

"I love you so much too" I said.

Camila grinned.

"Now, let's take a quick walk in the park..." I said, intwining our fingers.

...............

A/N: Hey guys! I am so sorry for not updating... I was just so busy with school work and upcoming tests. I am sorry that I am not following the weekly update scheldule. Also, The Neon Lights Tour just started! Little Mix, Fifth Harmony, and Demi Lovato... all of my favorite artists... and they are sharing the same stage! I am going to one of the concerts in UnionDale at the Nassau Colliseum so... comment if you are going... I am just flat-out curious. Anyways, I apoligize again and I am also sorry for this concert being really crappy. I am having Writer's block. Anyways, I love you guys! Bye.. For Now.

-XXKate <3