Chapter 17

Harry's Pov

I carefully placed Camila in the backseat, her head rested on Lauren's lap. I caustiously drove to the hospital, I made sure that I didn't hit any speed bumps or anything. Liam sat in the passenger seat. Camila was wide awake now, but her face was numb. Has Taylor been working out? When we were dating (fake dating), she wouldn't even hurt a fly. Wait, did she know that we were at that restaurant? I bet she did... I bet she knew that I took Camila there. I hate her so much... she's a bitch! (again, sorry for language... I realize that I have been putting words like that often... :P)

When we finally got to the hospital, I guided Camila to the hospital door. I insisted on carrying her, but she didn't want me too... she said she was capable to walk. She stumbled when she walked out of the car, clearly because her vision was blurry. I could see a dark bruise circulating around her eye. If I see Taylor again... She will pay for hurting my girl. If she ever lays a finger on Camila again, she will definitely regret it!

Lauren swung Camila's left arm over her shoulders and I swung her right arm over my shoulders. We walked up the stairs and Liam flung open the hospital doors. We guided Camila to a nearby chair and I walked over to the front desk.

"May I help you?" the nurse said, not looking up from the computer screen.

"Yes, my girlfriend got punched in the face and i want to get it checked out.." I said.

"Hon, hospitals are for emergencies only... Does your girlfriend have cancer, did she get run over by a car? I don't think so..." the nurse said, getting sassy.

"Can you at least take a look at it?" I pleaded.

"Fine, tell ya what? I'll get a doctor down here... he'll take a look at your 'girlfriends' eye. Just lemme warn ya', he is very impatient... He hates to have his time wasted." she said, turning away from me and picking up the phone.

"Thank you" I said, and walked over to where Camila was.

"My face hurts." Camila said, chuckling.

"I know... I didn't know that Taylor had a strong punch." I sighed.

"It's okay, it wasn't your fault. Oh, and do me a favor. Never mention that bitch's name again please!" she pleaded.

I chuckled.

"Okay babe, anything for you." I said, giving her a peck on her lips.

I could taste the metalic blood on her lips. I can't believe that she had so much damage done to her. I was only a tiny punch. I wish Camila would've fight back. I wished she would've punched Taylor before Taylor got a chance to punch her. I should teach Camila self-defense.

The doctor finally arrived. He had a inpatient face on. He was wearing a labcoat and had some thick-rimmed glasses on.

"Follow me to the check up room" the doctor said, with a sigh.

"Thank you" I said, grabbing Camila's hand and leading her towards the check-up room.

The doctor led us to the check-up room. It was bigger than I expected. I led Camila to one of the chairs and I sat right next to her. Lauren sat on the other side of her and Liam sat next to Lauren.

"Okay, what's the problem?" the doctor said, climbing into those spinning-chairs.

"Well, my girlfriend got punched in the face an-"

"Okay, I'll get an X-Ray of her. I'm just going to check if everything is stable." the doctor interrupted.

I nodded.

"Okay, follow me to the X-Ray room."the doctor said.

"Okay" Camila said, walking towards the door.

"You guys wait here" the doctor said.

They both walked through the door.

"We need to teach Camila self-defense" Lauren said, reading my mind.

"That's what I thought before" I said, chuckling.

Lauren chuckled along.

"Anyways, did you think Taylor knew that we were gonna be there?" Liam asked

"I bet she did, but how?" Liam said.

"Well..." Lauren said.

"Well what?" Liam asked.

"Well, me and Camila may or may not have taken selfies and may or may not have posted it on tumblr.." she said squeezing her eyes shut.

"Well that still doesn't explain how Taylor found out where that we went there..." I stated.

"Hmmmm... maybe she just happen to go there coincidentally..." Lauren suggested.

"Yeah maybe, but I highly doubt it..." I said.

When the doctor finally came out of the X-Ray room with Camila trailing behind him, he had a straight face on.

"Unfortunately, Ms.Cabello has a black-eye, her jaw is soar, her cheekbones got scratched up, and her lip got bruised pretty bad. We have cream for her lip... but for now, she isn't allowed to talk so she can rest her cheekbone and so her lip can dense up and get better." the doctor said.

"Thank you doctor" I said, walking to where Camila is and kissing her forehead.

"Oh, and you have to bring Ms.Cabello here next weekend for a scanned check-up, again. But until then, she has to eat only soft foods and she cannot talk. Whoever punched her, did some pretty big damage." the doctor said, while pulling out the cream that Camila was suppose to apply on her lips.

"Here ya go" the doctor said, handing Camila the cream.

"Thank you" I said.

Camila nodded and gave the doctor a smile.

We walked out of the Check-Up room and were headed towards the front desk. We were still making our way to the lobby and when we first got there, you would'nt believe who was there. Taylor Freakin' Swift. She burst through the hospital doors and before we could even protest, she slapped me in the face.

"That's what you get for slapping me earlier Styles... maybe later you'll think twice." she said, smirking.

"Oh and for you..." Taylor continued, turning towards Camila.

Taylor brought her hand up as if she was going to punch her in the face again, but before she could even swing, Lauren punched her straight across her face. I was surprised that Lauren actually punched Taylor. I could feel my cheek redden and it stinged so much! Taylor did get stronger!

Taylor moaned in pain.

"If you ever lay a hand on my best friend ever again... you'll totally regret it!" Lauren said, raising her voice.

"You bitc-" Taylor said, getting up and was about to slap Lauren, but Lauren intervined with another punch... but even harder.

Taylor's face was all flushed, blood running down her nose, her eye was starting to bruise up like Camila's, but even worse. Who knew that Lauren could actually do that? Could actually beat someone up.

"Woah Lauren" Liam said, speechless.

"I know, but she deserved it" Lauren said, crossing her arms.

Camila ran towards Lauren and hugged her. I could tell that she really wanted to thank her, but she couldn't speak. (#Camren :P)

...........................................................

I hope you guys enjoyed this update. I got sassy Lauren here and she gets sassier by the minute. Lolz! Love y'all! Bya

-XXKate