Chapter 29

A/N: Hey guys! I am sorry that I haven't been updating, lately! I just have been so freakin' busy! Thank you for almost 8,000 reads! My goal is 10,000 Reads, guys! C'mon, we can do it... 2,000 more reads to go! Please, advertise this book! Oh, and I am going to be starting a New FanFic, called "Anything is Possible (Fifth Harmony and Little Mix FanFic)." This time, I am going to finish the entire book, before I publish it... so expect the book to be out in two months! I'll try making 40 chapter(s) or more for this 'New' book! Also, If you ship Zerrie... read "Strong (Zerrie FanFic)" ,which is also made by me! Thank y'all for reading this book and yeah! I hope you enjoy this chapter! Love y'all! :D 

~Kate~

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Harry's Pov

    How could I let this happen? How could I have gotten myself arrested on the last day here, in America! I was planning to spend today, with Camila, and the Rest of the Girls! I had just gotten into a little interaction with the Paparazzi and he laid his hands on me, getting a Little Violent! I had to defend myself! What was I suppose to do? Let this stupid, no-life loser lay his hands on me?! I punched him and then, he punched me! Then, someone called the Police! How do you even get arrested for this?! It's not even that big of a deal! I wasn't drunk or anything... I just felt threatened! It's called Self-Defense, and he punched me! How did he not get arrested?! 

    The boys bailed me out, and I saw Camila with Lauren and Ally, in the Car. I could see the  disappointment and Anxiousness in her Big, Brown eyes. I bet I looked like Crap right now... With a freakin' bruised - up Face. This is not how I expected my last day to turn out! Liam had lectured me in the Police Station, and Louis and Niall gave me sympathetic looks. Zayn, had a unreadable expression on his face, like always. 

"When we get back to the Hotel, you have some explaining to do!" Liam said, as we walked towards the car door. 

I nodded, and stayed quiet.  

.................................

    When me and the boys returned back to the Hotel, I tried to make a run for my room... but Louis pulled me back. 

"Nope, Your not going anywhere..." Louis said, his grasp pulled me tight into his Hotel Room. The other boys' followed us. 

    Once we got into the Room, Louis plopped me down on the Office Chair, while the other boys sat on the Couch. I felt like I was in one of those Police Intervention things. 

We all sat there, in awkward silence... staring into the very depths of our souls.

"Your really stupid, Harry." Niall said, being the first one to talk. 

The other boys nodded in agreement.

"I Know, I Know..." I exclaimed. 

"I mean, how could you get arrested on our Last Day here in America?! And, to top it off... All, That everyone is talking about... is about 'Harry Styles Punching A Paparazzi'!" Liam explained, clearly pissed off at me.

I groaned.

"Okay, First of all... I had a reason to punch that Guy! He laid his hands on me... and I felt threatened!" I argued.

"Then, why didn't the Guy get arrested? That's called Violation." Zayn spoke up.

I shrugged.

"He even, punched me back!" I complained.

Liam groaned.

"Expect a call from Simon soon, mate." Liam warned.

I nodded.

"I am going to Camila's Flat... To clear things up." I clarified.

All the Boys' nodded.

"Need me to Drive you, there?" Liam offered, Cooling off.

"No Thanks... I'll be back in 20 min." I said, while grabbing the Car Keys.

"Okay, but you still have to pack..." Zayn said, while getting off of the couch. 

I sighed, knowing that I wouldn't be able to see Camila for, God knows How Long. 

"I know, I just have to talk to her." I said, exiting the Room. 

.......................

Camila's Pov

    I was currently still on the couch, profusely thinking. I was still in Deep though, When I heard a Knock on The door. 

I sighed.

I was SO not in the Mood to converse with anyone right now... I just needed to think!

"Yes?" I said, rudely. Not even looking at the person at the Door.

"Um... Can I come in?" A familiar voice said.

"Harry? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Um... I just needed to see you, Since we're going back to the U.K tomorrow." Harry said, shyly.

"Well, ya' should've thought about that, before you got arrested!" I said, crossing my arms. (As you can tell, I can be Bipolar sometimes...) 

Harry sighed. 

"I know... And I am sorry! I am so stupid, and I-"

"Harry, Stop! I'm sorry... It's just that I am in such a Crabby mood. It's just that we didn't even spend time together, on your last day here. It's just that I can be so freakin' Selfish! I can't even..." I said, 

"Camila, I'm the selfish one... and don't apoligize! I am so Stupid..." Harry said, stepping into the house and embracing me. 

I held him tightly. 

"I love you, Harry." I said, looking into his eyes. 

"I love you too." Harry said, leaning in and locking his lips with mine. 

Once we finally pulled apart, I motioned for him to come sit on the couch with me. 

"Okay, now that that's over with, You've got some Explaining to do!" I exclaimed. 

"Oh, yeah... Well, I don't know the words to Sum it up... Um, Well I sorta punched a guy in the face, when I was walking. He touched me, and if I'm not mistaken... That's Self-Defense." Harry said, all in one breath. 

I chuckled. 

"No one is allowed to touch you, unless it's me!" I joked. 

Harry Chuckled. 

"I am going to miss you so Freakin' much, babe!" He said. 

"Me too." I said, cuddling up to him. 

Harry put his arms around me. 

We stayed in this position for about 10 minutes. 

"Did you even pack yet?" I asked him.

Harry shook his head. 

"Well, You should probably go back to your Hotel Room start packing!" I said, getting off of the couch. 

"But, I wanna spend more time with you!" Harry said, whining. 

"I do too... But ya' gotta pack! So, get your lazy ass up!" I smirked. 

Harry groaned, but got up.

"Fine, but I am coming here Extra-Early in the Morning...!" Harry said, while walking towards the door. 

"Ha! You can come here in the Morning, but I won't be up, to open the door for ya!" I winked. 

Harry chuckled. 

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow, babe!" He said, pecking me on the lips. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

A/N: Sorry for not updating that Often! I have been quite Busy! (J'espère que vous avez apprécié ce chapitre) <---- Had to include some French! ;D ;0

~Kate~