•Chapter 9•

Zayn's Pov:

I could tell that the situation was really stiff when Harry was trying to talk to Camila. She just left the scene without saying anything to Harry.

I was worried that Harry would never get over Camila. Harry has gotten over break-ups before, within a short period of time but in this case, he still hasn't gotten over Camila and it's been months.

I don't think Harry is ready to handle actual relationships, being the type of person he is. He doesn't know how to keep a relationship. He usually just has 'flings' but that's basically all.

I am quick to judge, being that I have been in a relationship for about a year now with Perrie. We contact each other and try to see each other every day.

I just don't think Harry can handle that type of commitment in which I've developed.

We got out of the car and the boys carried Harry inside. We had laid him on the couch, on his side so he wouldn't regurgitate in his mouth.

After, I headed to my room.

God, I've never felt this tired in my entire life before.

I closed the door behind me and opened my laptop, logging into twitter in the process.

I noticed that something was trending-- #PrayForAustin.

I remembered that Austin was in the hospital because of the car accident. I felt bad for the kid.

I would hate to be in the situation Camila was in, having to deal with Harry and having Austin in the hospital. I couldn't imagine what would happen if Perrie was in that situation. Her being in the hospital gave me shivers.

I decided to Skype chat her since she was still in London and we were in the U.S. I dialed about 4 times, but she didn't answer. I'm guessing that she's busy. I quickly shut off my computer and dozed off.

Lauren's Pov:

I just came back from picking up Camila from a bar. I wonder why she was there, she is too young to drink.

I'm guessing it was because of Harry since I saw the boys drag him out, and I must admit that he looked drunk as fuck.

The girls were still at the hospital, visiting Austin. I wonder why Camila didn't visit him. She didn't even want to see him.

Lately, she has been acting strange and I am starting to think that it is because of how she still loved Harry. I am just assuming that she still loves him, but I saw the way she looks at him with weary eyes.

I don't know what went on at the hospital and how Harry just stormed out, but I think that that's the reason behind Camila's behavior.

"Lauren." Camila said, pushing me out of my thoughts.

"Hmm?" I asked.

Camila shook her head, noticing that I wasn't paying attention to her throughout the entire time.

"Do you want anything to eat?" She asked me, shoving some leftover chinese food into the microwave.

I nodded, dozing off yet again, shortly after.

"Are you okay?" Camila asked, observing me. "You seem a little off, today."

"Yeah." I lied, looking down.

"Well, that calls for a celebration." She grinned, tackling me into a hug.

"Camila, get off of me." I huffed, pushing her off of me, playfully.

She giggled.

"Is there something your not telling me?" I asked, biting my lip.

"Um, I am just worried about Austin and everything." She said, uncertainly.

"Camz, I know your lying to me." I spoke, shaking my head.

"Fine." She gave in. "I miss Harry and I guess I was just angry and jealous about how quick he was to replace me with Taylor."

I nodded, understandingly.

"I guess I still have feelings for him." She continued.

"I'm sorry for bringing it up, okay?" I said, sighing. "I know that you will make the right decision."

"Thanks Lauren." She said.

"Hey, Camila."

"Yeah?"

"Do you still love Austin?" I asked.

"I-" She started to say, but stopped mid-sentence.

Little did they know that Austin was standing at the doorway the entire time, listening to their entire conversation.

"Camila, I think we should break up." Austin spoke, completely heartbroken. "You love someone else."

Shortly after, he walked away.

"Wait." Camila exclaimed, running after him.

"Camila."

She was about to say something but Austin interrupted her.

"The real reason that I am breaking up with you is because I want you to be happy. I want you to be happy with the guy that you truly love and I want this relationship to be last, but it can't anymore because you love someone else." He spoke, his voice was shaking. "I will always love you, but your happiness is more important to me than mine." Austin said, Giving her one more peck on the lips.

With that, he walked away.

Camila was at the verge of crying.

I quickly ran to her and pulled her into a hug. She hugged me back and started crying on my shoulder.

I held her tight and rubbed her back, trying to console her.

"Don't cry boo, everything is going to be alright."

"Lauren, these aren't tears of sadness. They're tears of joy." She said, pulling away from the hug and looking at me. "I'm just so happy that Austin cares about my happiness and supports what I truly love."

"Austin is a good guy."

"Yeah." She said, biting her lip.b

"I guess it's fate." I smiled. "You and Harry are meant to be together."

"I guess so."

*EDITED CHAPTER